Sunday, April 24, 2011

The ONLY One He Can't Defeat

for Kamehamehadude

For Scooter, being able to hang out with Chispa is worth EVERY crushing defeat he's dealt.

Scooter::iconwthplz:NO WAY! I lost again?!

Chispa: Sure looks that way.:nod:

Scooter: But how can you beat my best team 10 times in a row?

Chispa: While you use Pokemon that can use U-Turn, I use Pokemon that can use Baton Pass and other stat boosting attacks and abilities. I may lose a turn to deal damage, but the pay-off is definitely worth it when I'm able to 1-Hit KO you're entire team with ease.:D

Scooter: ...are you sure it's that and not the fact that you're seated in the perfect position to use my own game screen to distract me?:)

Chispa: I thought I'd give you a little..."motivation."

Scooter: Is that an invitation?:D

Chispa: Maybe...;p

1 comment: