Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DA Milestones: 5,000 Page Views


e-chan: YES! Finally, 5000 pageviews!

Victora: e-chan!:furious:

e-chan: O_O;; V-Victora!

Victora: Why am I not in this one?!

e-chan: ...I ran out of room.^^;

Victora: Is it really that or were you just too lazy to expand the image a little bit more?

e-chan: ...you look cute today.:D

Victora:
:iconcblushplz:Well, I do try my best to look...HEY, DON'T DiSTRACT WiTH ME FLATTERY! I'M FREAKiN' ANGRY WiTH YOU!:icononionnouplz:Give me one good reason why I shouldn't send you flying to the moon.

e-chan::fear:I'll make sure to draw you in the next one!

Victora: Oh, I know you will; and here's something to help you remember! Victora Uppercut!
:iconrocketpunchplz:

e-chan: Until 10000, see ya! *disappears in the distance making a 'ding' sound*

No comments:

Post a Comment