Monday, June 6, 2011

Mizuki, the Unknowing Helper

for Shirokku-D

Oh Mizuki, you mischievous little cutie ^w^

Ring: *trying to take off dress*:worry:Oh-no...it's s-s-stuck!:fear:D-Did it shrink w-when I did my l-l-laundry yesterday?*wiggles around* it's stuck t-tight around m-my hips and it's s-starting to hurt;what am I g-g-gonna do?!:cries:

Mizuki: *walks along and sees Ring*:iconplanningplz:

Ring: *wiggles her hips and butt in a futile attempt to squeeze out of dress*:tears:

Mizuki: *dashes up to Ring and yanks her dress down in one swift motion* BUM!:D

Ring::omg:KYAA! Huh? *notices her dress is down to her shins* Mizuki-chan?

Mizuki::ohnoes:I'm sorry, Ring-chan; please don't tell my Mama!:cries:

Ring::aww:M-Mizuki-chan...T-Thank you!:hug:

Mizuki::?...huh?

Blush Version! ^3^

3 comments:

  1. Kevin: OwO ...Good thing Mizuki's habit can be used to do good things. Plus, Ring's butt is cute, so I like it when it's showing. ^w^

    ReplyDelete