Thursday, July 14, 2011

NO MORE HAMBURGER TiME!!


Ayaka: Nyaaah...

Ashuro: What's wrong with Ayaka?

Yani: I dunno; she was fine a few moments ago.

iDEAL: THESE SUGAR COOKiES ARE SO DELiCiOUS!!

Katrina, Kiki, Klarina & Ring: *happily eating the giant plate of sugar cookies*

Emerald: You're right; these things ARE good...and SO relaxing...Nyaaah...

Tenrio: O_O;; Uh-oh...this glittery green stuff isn't sugar...it's the stuff I use in my cat-nip bombs! Ayaka must've grabbed the wrong container when we were adding the ingredients.

Ashuro: *sees everything around him becoming all wavy and trippy-looking* OoO;; Oh dear...

*10 minutes later, e-chan opens the front door and sees everybody on top of floating cheeseburgers in a wide open sky where the living room should be*

e-chan:
:iconlll-plz:

Ashuro: (Don't freak out - Don't freak out...)

Claire: I SO HAPPY!!:excited:KYAAH!:la:

Klarina: [Wow, I can hear my thoughs a lot more clearer than ever; it's like I'm really...]

iDEAL::wow:K-K-Klarina! Are you actually talking?!

Klarina: [No I'm not!]

iDEAL: Yes you are!

Klarina: [No I'm n-:omg:Wait! That means that you can hear my thoughts!:fear:Just...act...natural...]

iDEAL: SCARY! WAAAAHHHH!:cries:e-chan, I need a hug... :tears:

Katrina: Nyaaah...my dream came true!:love:

Emerald and Tenrio: Spinning! Spinning!
:icondizzy-plz:

Ring: Nom-nom-nom...:iconawplz:

Yani: Wig out-Wig out... Wig out-Wig out...

Ayaka and Kiki: Nyaaah...
:icononiskiplz:

e-chan::iconlll-plz:*closes the door and walks away*

No comments:

Post a Comment