Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ninja Boy x Farm Girl

I just love drawing cute and sweet stuff like this ^v^

Tenrio: *walks into Alexis' room and sees that she's only wearing her T-Shirt, her bare freckled butt on display* :giggle: Freckles.

Alexis: Huh? Oh, hello Tenrio. What's funny?

Tenrio: Oh, nothing; just remembering a funny video I saw on YouTube a while ago. ^^

Alexis: Oh... *remembers that her butt is showing and tugs her shirt to hide it* -//-

Tenrio: ^//^ Well...if it's of any consolation, I thought it was really cute.^^;

Alexis: R-really? Thanks... -//^;;

Tenrio: ...and...well...you're kind of cute as well.:iconkikuplz:

Alexis: Oh.....heh, t-thanks, I guess... :blushes: That's.....nice said...

*Awkward silence...*

Tenrio: -//- ...can I be completely honest for a moment?

Alexis: ...What is it, Tenrio?

Tenrio: The truth is...I've...I've always sort of...I like you; I like you a lot. -//-

Alexis: O///O M-me? The girl who's a bully and not liked by anyone at school?
Tenrio: Yes; yes I do.:nod:You've been so nice to me ever since the first time we met. You're kind and hard-working and affectionate and...I just really like all that about you.

Alexis: ... *pouts a bit* I'm not only a good girl..I do baaad stuff...I especially like bullying Annaliese and Lynette... You don't like that I do such stuff... *turns a bit*

Tenrio: Well, you got me there.^^;But, to tell you the truth, I'm sort of the same way; there's...somebody back in the Hidden Leaf village that I like to mess with occasionaly.;p

Alexis: ..... *wiggles a bit on the spot and shyly walks closer until she is hugging him* ...I like you too...

Tenrio::happycry:Thank you *lift Alexis up and places her on his lap so that she's sitting down facing him then hugs her warm and lovingly* thank you so much *sweetly kisses Alexis on her forehead*

Alexis: *feeling really moved and happy by Tenrio's display of love, Alexis wraps her arms and legs around him and tightly clings to him with a loving embrace* Mmmm.... :heart:

2 comments:

  1. I may have lost most of my enthusiasm for romance...

    But it's still pretty sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete