Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Decisive Final Battle! VS Pyro Darkesis!!


Travel Multiversal Episode 0
“Decisive Final Battle! VS Pyro Darkesis!!”
Final Part
by eshonen

Pyro watches as his adversaries split into four teams and enter into the portals that he had set up. He smirks to himself, seeing everything going exactly the way he had envisioned it.

Pyro: *smiles with an evil grin* looks like time is on my side now. I'll keep those fools busy by having them fight my minions and siphon off their energy at the same time. The harder they fight the stronger I'll get and the faster I'll be able to open up that gate.

???: I knew you were up to something!!

Pyro: What the--?!

*Pyro looks over to his left and gets a fist to the face from an irate Ashuro, sending him back into the gate behind him with tremendous force. Before he can react, Pyro feels to cold blades pressing up against his neck being held by Batou Koco.*

Pyro: ...Ashuro...heh, so you found a way around my trap, I see.

Ashuro: Pyro, end this; end this right now!

Pyro: *laughs* sorry, no can do. ^w^

Batou: You're awfully cocky for somebody in your position right now.

Pyro: You really think that you can slice me up? Then go ahead, do it; DO IT NOW!

Batou: I see what you're trying to do; it's not gonna work.

Klarina: *growls*

Pyro: Oh, what is it, kitty? Cat got your tongue? ^w^

*Klarina punches Pyro in the face.*

Pyro: OW!

Zero & Yani: *giggles*

Batou: Yeah, she really hates that joke.

Ashuro: If you won't end this then tell me why; why did you mess up my life? What are you really trying to accomplish?

Pyro: If you must know, I'm out to prove something.

Ashuro: And just what would that be?

Pyro: Have Batman here take his blades from off my neck and I'll tell you.

Ashuro: ...

Batou: ...

Pyro: ...

Ashuro: *nods his head to Batou*

Batou: *lowers his swords away from Pyro's neck*

Pyro: Heh, that's what I...

Klarina: *kicks Pyro where the sun doesn't shine really hard*

Pyro: THOUGHT!! *goes down to the ground in agonizing pain*

Zero & Yani: *laughing uncontrollably*

Pyro: *writhing in pain* what was that for?

Batou: She doesn't like you.

Ashuro: Alright Pyro, start talking.

Pyro: Dude, I just got kicked in the nards really hard; give me some time to recover!

Ashuro: ...Klarina, put some more power into your next kick.

Klarina: *grins evilly*

Pyro: Okay-okay-okay, just...*inhales then exhales* have you ever heard of the Vacuum Co.?

Ashuro: Vacuum Co.?

Batou: Can't say that I have.

Klarina: *shakes her head "no"*

Zero: Chipa?

Yani: Vacuum Co...Vacuum Co...OoO I've 'eard about them before!

Ashuro: You have; from where?

Yani: This was back when I was a pris'ner to dose pirates; they would do bus'ness wit them all of the time.

Pyro: So you're familiar with what they do then?

Yani: No, I never learned anything about them. All I know is that the pirates were supplying the Vacuum Co. wit weapons...sometimes even other people dat they captured.

Pyro: Non-humans?

Yani: Yeah, they were all non-humans. How'd ya know?

Pyro: Because the Vacuum Co. is all about the annihilation of anything non-human.

Ashuro: ...go on.

Pyro: The Vacuum Co. believes that humans and humans alone should exist in the entire multiverse because they were created first. They believe that humans are the perfect race and that anything non-human is thrash unworthy of living. Frankly, I believe that they're just afraid of all non-humans because they're capable of doing things no ordinary human can do. They're monsters...horrid, horrid monsters and murderers.

Batou: Mm-hmm...

Pyro: My goal is to destroy the Vacuum Co. and all of those associated with them.

Ashuro: Okay, so you want to get rid of the Vacuum Co. And exactly how does messing with the lives of me and my friends, destroying several worlds which killed millions of lives and coming all the way here to this ancient city accomplish that?

Pyro: Why I "messed" with your lives? I'll need an army of my own if I want to tangle with the Vacuum Co.; an army of specialized individuals who knew what it felt like to have everything forcibly taken away from them time after time again. When the time was right I was going to approach each of you individually and tell you about all of the horrible things the Vacuum Co. has done. I'd gather you all up together to meet each other so you could forge those deep bonds and become friends that would help each other out when the time really called for it.

Batou: And I suppose that you were going to keep the fact that you were responsible for all of our suffering a secret from us, right?

Pyro: I figured that in the end what you didn't know wouldn't hurt you. ^w^; now, as to why all of those worlds were destroyed, that was more of an insurance plan.

Batou: ...what?

Pyro: Y'see, the Vacuum Co. has bases set up throughout the entire multiverse that are very well hidden. It would take a highly specialized tool to help me find all of those bases in a very small amount of time. Fortunately for me there were two people that were actually building such a tool. ^w^

Ashuro: Tool...two people...O_O Wait...are you talking about Lorenzo and Scooter...and that giant experimental program that they were putting together?

Pyro: Yep, those are the ones...Lorenzo...as much as I hate to admit it, he both an idealist as well as a genius. He had the brains and created something that had the power to make dreams come true. And Scooter...Lorenzo's idea would never have been possible without Scooter's unique ability to merge the digital world with reality. Anyway, with their program at my disposal was able to find those hidden bases and destroy them. Call me thorough or call me crazy, but I wanted to make sure I got them all, so I ended up destroying each planet...just to be sure.

Klarina: O_O ... *punches Pyro in the face then kicks him where the sun doesn't shine again*

Pyro: AHH! AGAiN?!! *goes down to the ground, writhing in pain*

Zero: *laughs*

Yani: *laughs uncontrollably* she did it again!

Batou: Nice one, Klarina.

Klarina: *smiles*

Pyro: *groaning in pain* what was that for?!

Batou: Don't play dumb, you know you deserved that one.

Ashuro: That's why you destroyed all of those worlds?! YOU'RE iNSANE!! I get that these Vacuum Co. guys are bad news but you've already proven that you're much worse than them!

Pyro: *gets back on his feet* I may very well be insane but at least I don't have a "king complex" like my employer does.

Yani: ...employa?

Pyro: Not "employa," employer.

Batou: Wait a minute, are you telling me that you're a hired hand; you're a minion?

Pyro: I prefer the term "partner."

Ashuro: So you're working for somebody; did this employer of yours tell you to do all of these things?

Pyro: No, everything that has been done up to this point has all been my idea. You see, this guy has promised me a source of amazing power if I met him here with a few things that he requested that I bring.

Ashuro: So somebody else will be coming here?

Pyro: Actually he's already here; he's been here for over a thousand years.

Ashuro: *looks around* where is he then?

Pyro: Behind this gate here.

Ashuro: What the...?! You're telling me that there's actually somebody living behind that door; a door that hasn't been opened for several thousand years?

Pyro: You certainly have a lot of questions. Yes, somebody is on the other side of this door. He's been able to send illusionary copies of himself from here to contact me; they don't last for very long so when I see him he gets directly to the point as to what he wants from me. According to him he travelled all of the way here to the ancient city of Aquitica with a group of his own men about a thousand years ago. He was able to open this gate and get inside only to find out that there was another gate that required seven keys to open; he was so close to that power that he could feel it radiating off of that door. Before he could go back to question the inhabitants of the city about how to open this final door his men came and closed this here door on him, trapping him inside. He's survived this long by siphoning the energy coming from behind that second locked door.

Ashuro: Just who is this guy?

Pyro: His name? He's probably somebody that Batman over there has heard of seeing as how they've both got the same last name. Benjamin Koco; does that name ring any bells?

Batou: O_O *presses his blades against Pyro's neck*

Pyro: WHOA-WHOA-WHOA!!

Ashuro: Batou?

Batou: Now we have an even greater reason to keep him from opening that door!

Ashuro: Is this Benjamin Koco guy dangerous?

Batou: Dangerous is a grave understatement to describe this man. Benjamin Koco was the worst leader that the Koco Family ever had; he was cruel, merciless, greedy, power mad and treated all the members of Koco Family as his personal slaves. He even went as far as creating a sound frequency that could forcibly control all of those with Koco blood. He came here to Aquitica to obtain unimaginable power; if he really is still alive after all of this time then this is really bad news for my entire family! Pyro, I will not let you open that door and let that monster out; I'm ending this right now!

Ashuro: Batou, no! We can't kill him!

Batou: And why not?! He's going to unleash something horrible upon this world if we let him do as he pleases!

Ashuro: Think about our friends; if we kill him now what happens to our friends that went through those portals? For all we know they could end up stranded wherever they are if something happens to Pyro.

Pyro: Hmm...I'll tell you what, let's make a deal.

Ashuro: A deal?

Pyro: Yes, a deal. You want your friends back and I want to destroy the Vacuum Co. I propose that we follow my original plan of gathering up all of your friends together and taking the Vacuum Co. out of commission. If we do that I won't need the power source behind this door and Benjamin Koco will stay trapped inside.

Ashuro: ...

Klarina: ...?

Batou: Ashuro, don't tell me you're actually considering this offer of his.

Yani: Captain?

Zero: Pa-chipa?

Ashuro: ...

Pyro: So, what do you say, Ashuro?

Ashuro: ...no...no, I won't help you! You purposely screwed up a lot of my friends' lives for your own benefit! You turned Lorenzo and Scooter's dream project into a weapon of mass destruction! Lorenzo is now constantly on the run because you turned him into a criminal for all of the crimes you committed while disguised as him! If the Vacuum Co. becomes a problem later on we'll take care of them ourselves but we'll NEVER help you with anything!

Pyro: Eh, can't say that I didn't try. It's not as if I could've brought your friends back anyway; they can only come back once they've beaten the challenges I've issued them.

*Pyro begins to glow white.*

Pyro: Speaking of which, it seems like the challenges have already begun. Your friends are now fighting my chosen warriors; I have the areas they're in set up so that all of the energy they use fighting gets transferred directly to me. This way I'll be able to open up this door a lot sooner than possible.

Ashuro: And what makes you think that we'll just let you gather this energy in peace?

Pyro: This.

*Pyro opens a portal and out of it walks Erazor Smash.*

Erazor: *glares at Pyro and growls*

Pyro: Erazor, go and play with these guys for a while; don't let them bug me.

Erazor: *leaps towards Pyro*

Pyro: *sighs*

*Pyro nimbly dodges Erazor's attack then places his right hand on Erazor's forehead.*

Pyro: Erazor...OBEY!!

*A glowing "N" tattoo appears on Erazor's forehead as he turns around to face Ashuro and the others.*

Erazor: ...*glares at Ashuro and the others*

Zero: OoO *looks terrified*

Yani: O_O Bloomin' 'eck! He's flipped his lid he 'as! *grows into her Plus form*

Klarina: *glares right back at Erazor*

Batou: Not good.

Pyro: Go and show them your new trick.

*Multiple tendrils of E-nergy come out of Erazor's back.*

Erazor: *stands still, watching Ashuro and the others.*

Ashuro: That's definitely new...

Batou: So what's the plan?

Ashuro: We need to get to Pyro and keep him restrained until our friends beat his challenge and can get here to us safely. We'll figure out what to do next once they're all here.

*As Ashuro walks towards Pyro one of Erazor's E-nergy tendrils shoot at Ashuro's feet, impaling the ground in front of him.*

Ashuro: Whoa!!

Pyro: Don't hurt them Erazor, just keep them away from me so I can work in peace. I want them all in one piece for when we renegotiate my offer.

Ashuro: We're not going to join you!

Pyro: We'll see.

*Batou tries to dash past Erazor but is stopped by the E-nergy tendrils as they shoot out and block his path, pushing him back to where he started. Klarina, Yani and Zero decide to try and pass Erazor at the same time but all three of them are stopped as well. Ashuro and the others struggle trying to get past Erazor for 30 minutes until...*

Pyro: That should be enough. ^w^

Batou: NO!

Pyro: Like I said earlier I don't have to open this door; just agree to join me in destroying the Vacuum Co. and this door will remain closed.

Ashuro: We are NOT going to join you!

Pyro: *shrugs his shoulders* eh, suit yourself.

*Pyro channels all of his collected E-nergy into his hands and jams them into the crease in the door, breaking the seal. Slowly he pries the door apart until it's opened completely.*

Pyro: Hey, the door's open so you can come on out now.

*Out of the door walks a very tall Aquitican Verdenté Vampire Bat man with narrow eyes wearing a long blue jacket with the Blackwing emblems on it.*

Ashuro: Is that him?

Batou: I don't know; all known photos of Benjamin Koco were lost some time ago when part of the Koco family archive room caught fire. But that jacket alone highly suggests that this is him.

Benjamin: ... *looks around at his surroundings* a thousand years really has passed since I last set foot out here; to think that all of this was once a lush, green meadow.

Pyro: Welcome back to the world, partner. What will you do now?

Benjamin: Did you bring what I asked for?

Pyro: Sure did *pulls a file folder out of his vest* here you go *hands the file folder to Benjamin* this is everything I could find out about him.

Benjamin: And the information about the current Koco family?

Pyro: That's also inside of the folder.

Benjamin: Good, good.

Pyro: You know, if you stick around you might get a chance to meet him in person.

Benjamin: No, it's too soon for the two of us to meet; I need time to prepare myself. Besides, he's getting ready to do something big and I'd like to see if he actually accomplishes it. If he does then I know for sure that he's worth my while.

*Benjamin walks over to Ashuro and the others and looks Batou right in his eyes, grinning evilly.*

Batou: ... *looks Benjamin in the eyes*

Benjamin: I'll be seeing you and the rest of the family again soon enough.

*Benjamin disappears from sight, warping out of the area.*

Pyro: Erazor, hold them down.

*Erazor's E-nergy tendrils grabs Ashuro, Batou, Klarina, Yani and Zero then pins them to the ground.*

Batou, Yani & Zero: *struggles to break free*

Klarina: *bites the tendrils*

Ashuro: *struggles* Erazor, I know you're still in there somewhere! Don't let Pyro control you; fight it!

Erazor: ...

Pyro: Don't waste your breath, he can't hear you; his mind is mine. Keep them there until I get back, Erazor.

*Pyro walks through the open gate until he gets to another gate that has seven holes in it. He reaches into his vest and pulls out seven different colored jewels then inserts them into the specified holes. The door glows all of the different colors of the rainbow before finally opening. Going inside the room, Pyro sees a crimson red jewel amulet sitting on top of a pedestal; he grabs it, ties it to a chain and places it around his neck, wearing it like a necklace. He feels the power of the amulet coursing through his body as he feels stronger and more powerful than ever before. Pyro walks back out to where Ashuro and the others are then seals the gate back again, getting more and more powerful with every passing second.*

Yani: Oy Captain, look!

Ashuro: Pyro, what is that?

Pyro: Oh, this little thing? It's nothing...just the very thing that I came all the way here for. Watch this; Erazor, your work here is done.

*Pyro plucks Erazor's forehead, causing the glowing "N" tattoo to disappear. Erazor immediately regains his senses and releases Ashuro and the others from his hold. He then turns his attention to Pyro, forms a scythe out of his E-nergy aura and attacks Pyro with it. Pyro halts the scythe with his hand; he didn't even get cut from it. Erazor attacks Pyro with a flurry of scythe swipes that all hit their target but don't do a thing to him.*

Erazor: *looks very surprised*

Pyro: You done? Alright then, my turn *grins evilly*

*Pyro karate chops Erazor on his head with tremendous power, sending him down to the ground unconscious.*

Erazor: ...

Pyro: I have no use for a malfunctioning weapon *kicks Erazor into a pillar* Well, what do you think? Keep in mind that what you saw was merely 5% of what I'm now capable of. So, are any of you up for renegotiating my offer now?

Ashuro: No way!

Pyro: Come now Ashuro, think about it. I just incapacitated the unstoppable Erazor with one hit using hardly any of my new power and I can still continue to grow stronger as time goes by. While I may be outnumbered I'm definitely stronger than all five of you put together right now. Your friends are all scattered throughout the timeline. No matter how you look at it you can't beat me now; you've all lost!

Ashuro: ...

Pyro: The Vacuum Co. will be coming after you and your friends soon enough, Ashuro. They'll find you, take everything that matters away from you and then kill you. You have no idea how tenacious and dangerous they really are. Please, just help me stop them before they can do any more damage than they've already done; please, join me.

Ashuro: ...

Yani: *looks to Ashuro* Captain?

Zero: *looks to Ashuro* Pa-chi?

Klarina: *looks to Ashuro* ... *looks concerned*

Batou: *looks to Ashuro* ...Ashuro...

Ashuro: ...

Pyro: Well...?

Ashuro: ...no...No, we won't help you, Pyro. You talk about how horrible the Vacuum Co. is and about the terrible things they've done but you're just as bad; you've done everything that you've accused them of doing! What made you think that we'd help you that easily after everything that you've done to us?! You think you've got to make everybody else miserable like you to make a point? If the Vacuum Co. does come after us believe me when I say that I'll deal with them when they do. We are NOT going to help you and we never will!

Pyro: Is that your final answer?

Ashuro: Yes.

Batou: You heard him.

Yani: Whatever me captain says goes!

Klarina & Zero: *nod their heads in agreement*

Pyro: Then negotiations are over; if you're not with me you're against me...*walks up to Ashuro* and your existence is of no use to me anymore. You think you can take me down, then come and try!

Ashuro: Let's try and feel him out, guys; don't let him touch you.

Batou: Got it!

Yani: Will do, captain!

*Pyro charges towards everybody but Klarina intercepts him by delivering a powerful kick to his jaw, throwing him off balance. Klarina then delivers a rapid flurry of punches and kicks to Pyro while Batou gets behind him and lands a dual sword strike on Pyro's back. Pyro spins around to try and attack Batou but he misses. Klarina jumps high into the air and lands a powerful kick to Pyro's chest then Batou delivers a powerful punch to Pyro's face using his metal arm, disorienting him a bit.*

Batou: Klarina, get the amulet!

Klarina: *nods her head*

*When Klarina grabs the amulet a huge wave of energy pulses throughout her body causing an electrical shock sensation that forces her to release the amulet.*

Pyro: *grabs Klarina by her neck, choking her* Fool!

Klarina: *choking*

Pyro: Only I can remove the amulet from around my neck; anybody else who tries to remove it gets a bang out of life! By the way, I owe a few of these.

*Pyro slams Klarina into the ground and starts kicking her rapidly and relentlessly.*

Batou: Klarina!! You monster, I'll slice you to ribbons!

Pyro: *creates two swords out of E-nergy* let's dance!

*Blades clash rapidly and repeatedly as Batou and Pyro fight furiously. They were both evenly matched until one of Batou's attacks missed and Pyro uses his E-nergy swords to puncture Batou's right arm, disabling it. Batou tries to attack him using only his left arm but Pyro easily dodges his attacks and stabs Batou in his chest with his E-nergy swords, causing Batou to collapse in agonizing pain. Pyro moves in to stab Batou again but is stopped when Zero flies up to and head butts with incredible strength, making him see stars. Yani comes up from behind and gets Pyro in a headlock submission hold.*

Pyro: *choking*

Yani: Zero, break the chain holdin' the am'let!

Zero: Chipa!

*From just touching the chain holding the amulet Zero feels an electrical shock sensation only half as strong as the one Klarina experienced. Before Zero could pull the chain apart Pyro blasts him with a giant E-nergy beam from his hands that almost hits Ashuro who barely made it out of the way in time. Zero falls to the ground unconscious. Feeling himself losing consciousness Pyro focuses a large amount of E-nergy into his back causing E-nergy spikes to shoot out of it and impale Yani's body; the shock from getting impaled knocks Yani unconscious as she releases Pyro from her hold and falls to the ground transforming back into her fairy body. Ashuro unleashes a barrage of powerfully rapid stretching punches all over Pyro's body before delivering an axe kick to his head, stunning him. Ashuro then grabs a hold of the chain holding the amulet and removes it from around Pyro's neck.*

Ashuro: Got it!

*The amulet disappears out of Ashuro's hands and reappears around Pyro's neck again.*

Ashuro: What the...!

Pyro: I told you, didn't I? Only I can remove this amulet. ^w^

Ashuro: *looks scared* ...no way...

Pyro: Looks like it's just the two of us now. I do hope that "that" wasn't the best you could do; otherwise you're in for a world of hurt. ^^

*Ashuro looks around the area: Erazor and Zero are on the ground unconscious, Klarina is curled up shaking in great pain, Batou is on his knees trying to stop the bleeding in his chest and right arm and Yani is out cold bleeding at an alarming rate.*

Ashuro: ...my friends...*goes into Backfire Drive* PYRO!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THiS!!

*Ashuro charges at Pyro and hits him with every ounce of his strength in one single hit. Unfortunately Pyro stops the attack by simply blocking it with his hand. He grabs Ashuro by his face then drains a massive amount of energy from his body into his, forcing Ashuro out of Backfire Drive.*

Pyro: Well that was disappointing; I was sure that you of all people would be more of a challenge. I guess I just overestimated what you were truly capable of.

*Pyro slams Ashuro to the ground hard then begins to beat him mercilessly and savagely.*

Ashuro: *groans*

Pyro: We're not done just yet. ^^

*Pyro resumes beating Ashuro savagely.*

Ashuro: *heavy breathing*

Pyro: I really wish it didn't have to come to this; you would've made a great ally in my fight against the Vacuum Co. Oh well, nothing we can do about that now. ^^

*Pyro continues to beat Ashuro savagely.*

Ashuro: *laboured breathing*

Pyro: ...y'know...I'm not really such a bad guy. I'm gonna give you one last chance to end all of this, Ashuro. My offer still stands; if you accept it I can heal you and the rest of your friends up and when your other friends get here we can discuss my plan in better detail. Heck, I'll even make you my second-in-command for this entire operation.

Batou: Don't do it, Ashuro!

Pyro: ... *sighs then shoots Batou through the right side of his chest with a laser from his finger*

Batou: Ahhh!! >o<

Ashuro: Batou!

Pyro: Don't worry; I didn't hit his heart...this time. Don't listen to your friend, Ashuro; losing that much blood will definitely hinder your ability to think straight. Speaking of which, your little fairy friend hasn't moved in quite a long time...and that kicky cheetah friend of yours definitely has some internal bleeding going on. So...what will you do, Ashuro?

Ashuro: ...

Yani: ... *remains unconscious*

Klarina: ... *trembling in pain*

Batou: *coughs up some blood*

Ashuro: *crawls over to Yani and scoops her up in his hands* ...oh Yani...*channels some of his remaining E-nergy into his hands then into Yani* ...there...that'll take care of the bleeding at least.

Pyro: ...

Ashuro: *crawls over to Klarina and channels some of his remaining E-nergy into her body* internal bleeding...stopped.

Pyro: ...

Ashuro: *crawls over to Batou and channels some of his remaining E-nergy into his body* ...bleeding stopped.

Pyro: ...

Ashuro: *stands up on his wobbly legs and slowly walks towards Pyro, taking a battle stance*

Pyro: ... self-sacrificing all the way to the very end. You can barely stand and yet you use what little power you have left to help your friends. Just the very type of qualities I look for in my second-in-command. So, what's your answer; will you join me?

Ashuro: ...no *looks around the area then smiles* well, looks like there's only one thing I can do now.

Pyro: And what is that?

Ashuro: If I can't take that amulet away from you...I'll just have to smash it to pieces!

Pyro: You actually think that you can break this thing?

Ashuro: *increases his power* I know I can!

*With renewed strength Ashuro charges at Pyro and delivers a hard mach speed punch to the amulet. Pyro feels a giant shockwave throughout his entire body when the amulet is struck. Ashuro keeps on the pressure by chasing Pyro around, landing hit after hit after hit on the amulet causing Pyro a great deal of pain from the multiple shockwaves pulsing throughout his body. Pyro had a critical choice to make: either find some way to keep Ashuro from hitting the amulet or remove the amulet and possibly lose it to Ashuro. After the amulet takes one more heavy hit and he feels an even stronger shockwave pulse through his body, Pyro decides to move the amulet around so that it's on his back instead of his chest.*

Ashuro: That won't stop me! *goes into Backfire Drive*

Pyro: (I can't let him strike the amulet anymore than he already has or he really will break it.)

*Ashuro uses both sets of his arms to grab a hold of Pyro's arms then starts to squeeze them with tremendous force, bringing Pyro to his knees.*

Pyro: *struggling* where are you getting this strength from? You shouldn't be this strong after all of the energy I drained from you earlier.

Ashuro: You of all people should know that I'm much stronger than I look! After all, isn't that what you were trying to accomplish with all of those torturous trials you put me through?

Pyro: *struggles* you can't keep this up forever!

Ashuro: I know...but I won't have to. >w<

Pyro: What...?

*The next think Pyro feels is a piercing pain in his back; the amulet had been hit by something. He turns his head around and sees iDEAL stabbing a device into the amulet, feeling a shockwave of pain with every push she makes.*

Pyro: WHERE THE HECK DiD YOU COME FROM?!!

iDEAL: *continues to push the device into the amulet* it's in!

Pyro: GET OFF OF ME YOU CRAZY CAT! *tries to shake iDEAL off of his back*

iDEAL: Whoa-whoa-whoa! *sinks her claws into Pyro's back*

Pyro: YEOWWW!!

*iDEAL jumps off of Pyro's back at just the right moment to avoid being impaled by the E-nergy spikes that suddenly shoot out of it.*

Ashuro: *releases Pyro and steps back, ending Backfire drive*

Pyro: *steps back and tries to pull the device out of the amulet*

Ashuro: How is everything going, iDEAL?

iDEAL: Great; everything's going according to plan so far *looks at Batou, Klarina, Zero and Yani* OoO Oh my gosh! Are they okay?!

Ashuro: I was able to stop their bleeding but they'll still need proper medical attention when this is all over.

Pyro: *still trying to pull the device out of the amulet* what is this thing; what have you done to my new source of power?!

Ashuro: Just a little tool that's gonna help us break your new toy. ^^

Pyro: *brimming with a powerful aura* "Us?" What "us?" Are you talking about yourself and little bit over there?

iDEAL: Don't make me scratch you.

Pyro: Take a good look around you; in case you haven't noticed, all of your best fighters are down and out!

Klarina: *slowly gets back on her feet*

Zero: *wakes up and then stands up on wobbly legs*

Batou: *stands up and flexes his right arm, testing to see if he can still use it*

Pyro: Oh, so you three still got some fight left in you. But you know that it's going to take more than the five of you to stop me as I am now, don't you?

Ashuro: ...

Pyro: ...huh? What's up with that smile on your face?

*Three portals open up behind Ashuro; from out of them comes Shonnie, Cheeko, Jimmy, Williams, Aero Man, Hammer Hound, Flexi-Girl, Kai, Nicole, Tobei, Maddie, Damien, Dr. Screwloose, Shifty, Jenny, Ookahara, Sashi, Hayama, Byakuru, Skylar, Blitz, Tanya, Arashi, Sora, Kevin, Rex, Trigger, Nikki, Jim, Ring, Count Sako, Annaliese, Marius, Damon, Saturn, Oriyame, Unishua, Aluma, Claire and Angel. They had all passed Pyro's trials and were ready to fight him head on.*

Ashuro: Anna-chan!

Annaliese: Ashuro! *runs up to Ashuro and hugs him*

Ashuro: I knew you'd make it here.

Annaliese: Hehehe! ^w^

iDEAL: Blitz! ^o^

Blitz: iDEAL, you're okay!

iDEAL: *happily leaps into Blitz' arms and kisses him all over his face*

Blitz: ^w^ *wags his tail happily while holding iDEAL in his arms*

Skylar: Did we make it in time; did he open the gate yet?

Ashuro: Unfortunately he has, but if we succeed here he won't keep his new power for much longer.

Aluma: *sees Erazor out cold on the ground* oh my...

*Byakuru, Sako and Angel rush over to wake up Erazor.*

Cheeko: *notices Yani on the ground unconscious and stained with her own blood* no... *rushes over to Yani and scoops her up in his hands* Yani...

Shonnie: Is she alright, buddy?

Cheeko: ...she's still breathing and not bleeding...I think she be okay.

Shonnie: Thank goodness.

Cheeko: Yeah... *looks up at Pyro* ...

Shonnie: Don't worry; we'll make him pay for what he's done.

Cheeko: *walks over to Aluma and hands her Yani* watch after her for me, okay?

Aluma: I will *nods*

Pyro: *sneers evilly* so you're all here...good! Now I can wipe all of you out at once!

*Before Pyro could do anything the device attached to his amulet starts to beep; seconds later his body is overcome by an indescribable amount of pain.*

Pyro: AHHH!! WHAT iS THiS; WHAT'S GOiNG ON?! AHHH!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!

Ashuro: Oh nothing really; we just made that amulet aware of the virus that inhabits your body. You know that ancient virus that you extracted from the Aquitican guardian that you named Nitro-G. Apparently that amulet of yours has the power to destroy that virus. I guess since that virus has been in you for so long it's become part of you. So the longer you keep that amulet on the more it will eat away at you.

Pyro: (My body feels like it's burning up. I've got to take them all down fast then find a way to remove whatever this thing is from the amulet.)

Ashuro: Everyone, be careful when you get close up on Pyro; he'll turn himself into an E-nergy pin cushion if you stay next to him for too long.

Marius: Alright, so what's the plan?

Ashuro: It may not look like it by Pyro is in a LOT of pain right now; the plan is simple: beat him until he takes off that amulet.

Batou: Sounds like my kind of plan. ^^

Erazor: ... *wakes up* ...Byakuru...Sako...Angel...

Angel: Erazor; thank goodness you're okay. ^^

Byakuru: Are you still able to fight?

Erazor: *calmly stands up then faces Pyro* ...I am nobody's weapon *channels E-nergy all throughout his body*

Sako: Let's make him pay, shall we? ^w^

Erazor: *nods*

*Sako transforms into his Creeper form and darts towards Pyro who tries to dodge but is unable to due to the amount of pain he was in. Sako wraps around Pyro and turns into a dark mist that surrounds and prevents him from seeing or sensing anything. Both Erazor and Angel dart into the mist, surprising Pyro, then they deliver a combined uppercut to his chin that sends him flying high into the air and out of the dark mist that Sako had created. Pyro lands hard on the ground and is then Shonnie uses his F-Gloves to levitate him in the air, leaving him unable to do anything. Jenny, Dr. Screwloose, Shifty, Trigger, Damon and Saturn take aim with their projectile weapons and shoot Pyro, causing major damage. Pyro breaks free from Shonnie's hold on him but is surprised by Nikki who had somehow snuck beside him then slashed his arms, disabling them. Another wave of pain courses through Pyro's body that leaves him unable to move. Batou, Byakuru, Jim, Oriyame and Unishua seize this opportunity and strike Pyro with their swords, one after another, sending him into an even deeper world of pain. Disoriented, Pyro doesn't even notice Sashi as she comes up from behind and wraps him up with threads of E-nergy, restricting all of his movements. Rex goes up to Pyro and delivers quite a few punches then kicks him over to Hammer Hound who slams him into the ground like a professional wrestler. After breaking free from the E-nergy threads Pyro staggers to his feet and is face to face with Masters Williams and Tobei who unleash their best karate moves on him then send him flying into the air with a well-placed dual high kick. Skylar, Blitz and Tanya leap high and strike Pyro midair with an aerial claw slash attack. While Pyro is still midair Kai, Flexi-Girl and Ashuro hit him with a barrage of stretching punches that send him even higher into the air. Zero, Annaliese and Claire channel their energy into Marius who fires a massive fireball at Pyro who gets engulfed in a blaze of fire and come crashing to the ground looking like a fiery meteorite.*

Pyro: *gets to his feet* e...e...ENOUGH!!

*Pyro creates a huge spherical barrier that pushes everybody away from him until he's alone in a dome made out of pure energy. With lightning speed Pyro exits the dome, grabs Ashuro and then re-enters the dome with him.*

Ashuro: What the...! O_O;;

Pyro: I've had enough of all of this and I'm going to end it all right now! You inspire hope within your friends; if I kill you here that hope will be crushed and they'll be no match against me! Take a good look at your friends while you can Ashuro because it will be your last! This is goodbye!!

*Pyro charges at Ashuro with lightning speed ready to deliver a fatal blow. However, before the attack could land, a portal opens up right in front of Pyro and out comes two unknown people who kick Pyro right in his face, sending him bouncing backwards. One of them was a tall green-haired Aquitican Nekofi female wearing an orange coat with matching boots that were similar to the type those in the Kaka Village wore; the other was a short black and white haired Aquitican Nekofi male wearing a blue shirt and red shorts.*

Nekofi male: Phew...we made it just in time.

Nekofi female: Pick on somebody your own size, you fox-faced creep! >o<

Ashuro: Thanks for the assist, you two. ^w^

Nekofi female: Are you okay, dear; did he hurt you? *looks concerned*

Ashuro: I'm fine...by the way, who are you two?

Nekofi male: We're friends of Lorenzo.

Nekofi female: We came here to help you.

Nekofi male: My name is Tsuna.

Nekofi female: And I'm Jade.

Ashuro: Tsuna and Jade? I remember Lorenzo talking about you two. ^^ Y'know...you two seem familiar to me somehow; have we met before?

Jade: You could say that we have; after all we are...

Tsuna: We'll fill you in on the details later, I promise. Right now we've got that guy over there to deal with.

Jade: OwO Oh, right, almost forgot about him.

Pyro: *groans in pain with his hands over his nose* that freakin' hurt! *looks up and sees Jade and Tsuna* O_O; No...NOOOOO!! *looks pale* It can't be! You're dead, I saw to it that you two died; you're supposed to be dead!!

Tsuna: What's wrong, pal? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Pyro: But how is this possible?! The only way this could ever happen is if...O_O...he survived somehow. Darn it, I got careless; I should've made sure that he was dead! He's going to undo all of the progress I've made up to this point!

Jade: If I were you I'd be more worried about what's in front of you: us!

Tsuna: Swiss! *Pensword appears in his right hand* Bow! *Pensword changes into a bow*

*Jade extends her oversized claws and charges at Pyro, swiping at him furiously while Tsuna shoots arrows of E-nergy at him. Pyro does everything in his power to avoid getting slashed and shot but ends up slipping and falling down. Jade seizes that opportunity by pouncing on Pyro and delivering a stretching head-butt to his skull. Dazed, Pyro staggers to his feet trying to regain his focus then gets shot by five of Tsuna's E-nergy arrows, taking two in his arms, two in his legs and one in his chest. Overcome with pain Pyro could only stand there and wait for the pain to subside. That's when Ashuro sees the amulet dangling from Pyro's neck; now was the time for him to make his move. Ashuro raises his right arm up and out to his side and begins twisting it around rapidly as Wind E-nergy could be seen circling around it, looking like a fist-shaped whirlwind.*

Ashuro: FiST FURY!!

Pyro: NO, WAiT!!

*Ashuro lands his attack directly on the amulet; the Wind E-nergy grinds and grinds and grinds on the amulet until it shatters into many tiny pieces. The barrier that Pyro had created cracks and shatters as his E-nergy goes out of control and he writhes in agony on the ground.*

Pyro: AAAAHHHHH!!

Ashuro: Oh be quiet! After all of the pain you've caused all of us the least you could do is experience a little backfire like this!

Pyro: YOU DARNED CAT, I'LL KiLL YOU!!

Ashuro: Oh really now?

*Everybody surrounds Pyro looking very angry.*

Ashuro: You're fortress has been taken over, you've lost your new source of power and all of my friends are right here beside me safe. No matter how you look at it you've lost, Pyro.

Pyro: *growls* you'll live to regret this one day. Watch your back; once I've taken care of the Vacuum Co. I'll be coming after you and the rest of your friends.

*Pyro disappears, warping out of the area.*

Ashuro: *looks around at everybody and smiles* WE DiD iT EVERYBODY!! ^o^

*Everybody cheers loudly and joyously then a portal opens up; out of it comes e-chan.*

e-chan: You guys did it! We saw everything on the big monitor in Pyro's fortress. That was definitely one epic fight you all just had. Come with me, everybody is waiting for you. ^w^

Ashuro: Great! Tsuna, Jade, I can't wait for you to...*looks around* Tsuna...Jade; where are you?

e-chan: Who are you talking to?

Ashuro: There were two other Nekofi here that saved me earlier. They seemed so familiar for some reason; I wanted to introduce them to everybody.

e-chan: Well maybe you'll see them again someday.

Ashuro: Yeah, I hope so.

*Everybody walks through the portal and finds themselves in Pyro's fortress where they are reunited with all of their friends. There they all celebrate until the late hours of the night over their victory. Then about a week after the battle Ashuro, Annaliese, Shonnie, Skylar, Blitz, Tanya and Sashi are summoned to MASTER HQ by Lorenzo Saturn. It is there where Ashuro is reunited with two familiar faces.*

Ashuro: OoO Master Arzekiel! Dena! You're okay! ^o^ *runs over to Arzekiel and Dena*

Arzekiel: It's nice to see you again, Ashuro.

Dena: My-my, you've certainly grown since the last time we saw you *hugs Ashuro* and it's nice to see you again as well, Annaliese. ^w^

Annaliese: Likewise.

Lorenzo: Good day, everybody; it's nice to see you all safe and sound.

Ashuro: Lorenzo, you're plan worked perfectly. That device you made really gave us the edge we needed.

Lorenzo: I'm glad that I was able to help you all out. Now on to why I've gathered you all here today; take a look at the big screen here *points to an image on the large monitor next to him*

Skylar: ...wait...isn't that Planet Ookami, our home planet?

Lorenzo: Correct. ^w^ After reclaiming my program from Pyro I was able restore the planet Ookami to its former glory; it currently exists within a new dimension I've created along with all of the other planets that Pyro destroyed. It'll take some time but my plan is to eventually bring those planets back to our dimension.

Tanya: I can't believe it; our home is finally back.

Lorenzo: *types a command into his mega computer causing a portal to open* come with me; I've got a special gift for all of you. ^w^

*Everybody walks through the portal and are warped to the planet Ookami.*

Blitz: We're home.

Lorenzo: Follow me; it's just a little bit further from here.

*Lorenzo leads everybody to a clearing where a picnic is set up and there are a group of people already there waiting for them: people that the others were very surprised to see. Jonsey Flash, Cheryl and Ronald Moonshadow, Al and Amy Fellorr, Musashi Venus and even Tsuna and Jade were there.*

Shonnie: OoO ...dad?

Skylar, Blitz and Tanya: Mother, father!

Annaliese: O.O Mommy, daddy! ToT

Sashi: OoO Oh my gosh! Brother!

*Everybody rushes over to the lost loved ones and embraces them with hugs and happy tears.*

Ashuro: Tsuna, Jade, you're here! ^o^

Jade: Ashuro! ToT *runs up to Ashuro and hugs him tightly*

Ashuro: *chuckles* I'm glad to see you too, Jade...you're squishing me...O_-;

Tsuna: Honey, let the kid breathe.

Jade: Oops, sorry! *chuckles nervously*

Lorenzo: Ashuro, do you know who these two are?

Ashuro: Yeah, they're Tsuna and Jade; they saved me from Pyro that day.

Lorenzo: Okay, but do you know what's special about these two?

Ashuro: No... but they do seem familiar to me for some reason. What's special about them?

Lorenzo: Their names: Tsuna and Jade Kamaké. ^w^

Ashuro: O_O ...what did you say?

Lorenzo: Tsuna...and Jade...Kamaké.

*Ashuro looks at Tsuna and Jade and suddenly a flood of memories flash through his mind. He remembered exactly why these two looked familiar.*

Ashuro: ... *tears flow from his eyes* mom...dad...MOM, DAD! ToT

*Both Tsuna and Jade hug their son, overcome with emotion.*

Jade: *kisses Ashuro's forehead* TwT

Tsuna: Lorenzo, Arzekiel, thank you for watching over our son for all these years.

Arzekiel: No problem, friend.

Lorenzo: I'm glad that I could help. Ashuro, Shonnie, Annaliese, Sashi, Moonshadow sibilings, whenever you want to come and visit this place and see your loved ones again come and see me; I've also made devices that'll let them come to our dimension for 24-hour increments. Just come see me and I'll make it happen.

*Everybody enjoys the rest of the day catching up and enjoying one another's company; meanwhile, outside of Rex Tyrant's mansion...*

Benjamin: ...Rex Tyrant...one day you will belong to me *turns around and walks away, disappearing into the night*

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment