Monday, June 4, 2012

Ice-Cold Tomato Butts

Three young ladies....
Three ice cubes...
Three VERY sore bums >w<

Snoopy: Okay ladies, you've got your ice; are you all comfortable?

Snow: ... -_-

Zoey: Grr...

Jamie: *teeth chattering*

Snoopy: ...Alright then, if you need anything at all feel free to speak up and Megumi will be here to help you. *leaves the room*

Zoey: That rat-fink will pay the next time I see him.

Snow: *notices how red Zoey's butt is* O3O

Zoey: And what are you looking at, fuzzy? You got something to say to me?

Snow:I-I was just wondering what happened to...

Zoey: Not that it's any of YOUR business but I was struck by lightning earlier today!

Snow:Really?

Zoey: Get this: here I am, minding my own business in my cousin's backyard when this lightning bolt shoots down from the sky and strikes me right on my butt! I don't know how he did it but this has my cousin's boyfriend's doing; anytime I'm having a little bit of fun, he feels the need to ruin it! And if I wasn't already in enough pain, I've got a butt-crazy little girl trying to hug my butt and that loser Balinko girl taking pictures and laughing at me!

Jamie: At least you were only seen by a small handful of people.

Zoey: Huh?

Jamie: Try being stripped naked, thrown over your cousin's boyfriend's shoulder then spanked for hours while being paraded through the entire town.

Snow & Zoey: O.O;

Jamie: That Shinigami has a stone hard hand; a LOT worse than any paddle I've ever felt *looks at Snow* what about you?


Snow: ...a plan of mine backfired. I accidentally destroyed a picture that e-chan had been working on for over a week and blamed it on his girlfriend. I don't know how it happened but she tricked me into admitting that I was the one who did it.

All 3: *sigh*

Zoey: Rocko Yemma...

Jamie: Trey Lien...

Snow: Lalao Yakaru...

All 3: You'll pay for this! >_<

3 comments:

  1. I can't help but notice Jamie is still in the nude~ >w<

    Now, time to sit back and watch these 3 try to think of ways to get revenge... (Trey, watch your back... ^^; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, this reminds me how little I've been involved in your work lately...

    But, I digress funny stuff. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^; Now that's a Pain in the Butt... *brick'd* XD


    btw, Zoey always swears like a sailor... ^^;

    ReplyDelete