Thursday, March 1, 2012

DA Milestones: 10,000 Page Views



Thank you for 10,000 views everybody!

e-chan: Not what I had in mind...but it'll work, I suppose.

Angel: E-CHAN!!

e-chan: O_O;; W-WHOA! Angel, what's wrong; why are you so upset?

Angel: Did you okay this little promotional stunt?!

e-chan: No, this is a surprise to me too.

Angel: Then go out there and tell everybody that this isn't going to happen!

e-chan: ...I can't...

Angel: And why not?

e-chan: Y'see, Victora has these sharp, little fangs that really hurt whenever she sinks them into you flesh, an explosively powerful uppercut that'll send you hurdling out of the stratosphere if it connects and...well...you see where I'm going with this, right?

Angel: *clenches her fists*

e-chan: O_O;; PLEASE NOT THE FACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment