Monday, January 16, 2012

Am I Not Good Enough...?

Don't feel sad e-kun, she still loves you.

e-chan: ...

e-sama: ...

e-kun:

e-chan: ...so...how long has he been up there?

e-sama: About five hours...

e-chan: Do you know why he's like this?

e-sama: No, not a clue.

e-chan: *scratches his head in confusion*

Roxie: *runs up to e-chan and e-sama* did you guys find him?

e-chan & e-sama: *points up at e-kun perched atop the power line*

Roxie: e-kun!! What are you doing?!Get down from there, you're gonna get hurt!

e-kun: ...*doesn't move or respond*

Roxie: e-kun, please, talk to me; what's wrong?

e-chan: That's what I'm trying to figure out; I though that he'd be overjoyed after the big day he had on Saturday.

Roxie: ...big day?

e-chan: You know, this past Saturday the two of you spent together. He talked and talked and talked about it for months; he even went as far as coming to me and asking for help in setting everything up for that day.

Roxie: ...I didn't see e-kun at all that day; he was supposed to show up at the shop to help me and Dusty with spring cleaning.

e-kun:

e-chan:...seriously?

Roxie: Yeah; Dusty and I had to get everything done by ourselves. But it wasn't all bad; Dusty took me to the amusement park afterwards.That alone made that day perfect.

e-chan: O_O;;

e-kun: (...I'm not good enough for her...)

e-sama: I think that explains things.

Roxie: What?

e-chan: Roxie, you actually forgot what that Saturday was? Even after all of the little reminders, hints and talk of how important that day was??

Roxie: Aside from it being spring cleaning day I can't think of what else was special about it.

e-chan: Oh man; poor e-kun.

Roxie: What?Please tell me, what was I supposed to remember?

e-sama: One, e-kun said that spring cleaning was scheduled for this Saturday.

Roxie: ... *takes out her phone and checks her calendar* Oops, silly me, it was for this Saturday.

e-chan: Let me just tell you. That Saturday was ya'lls anniversary!

Roxie:A-A-Anniversary?!

e-chan: It was the day that he confessed; the day you gladly said that you'd be his girlfriend. That was the first time he was genuinely happy.

Roxie: *shudders*AiEEEEEEK!! E-KUN!!

1 comment: