Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Not-so-Furry Claire



Annaliese: Oh Sister~

Claire: Hey, what's up, Anna-chan?

Annaliese: I was wondering, do you have a human for like Ashuro and the others?:iconcurosityplz:

Claire: Yup, I sure do.

Annaliese: Really? Can I see it, please?

Claire: I don't really like being in that form but since it's you sis, I'll show it to you.

Annaliese: YAY!

*Claire transforms into her full human form*

Claire: So, how do I look? ^3^

Annaliese:Wow, your skin is so white and pretty like snow *touches Claire's arm* you feel kind of cold; Sister, are you getting sick?

Claire: I'm f-f-fine; it's j-j-j-just that without m-my fur I-I get cold r-r-really fast since I'm not used to b-b-b-b-being in this form for long.*crouches down and hugs Annaliese, holding her close* Ah, warmth~

Annaliese: Ugh; Sister, you're...crushing me...

Claire: Oops! *releases Annaliese* sorry!

Annaliese:It's okay~ I'm fine~


Claire: ... I do have another form, now that I think about it.


*Claire transforms again; this time she has her cat ear and her long, fluffy tail*

Claire: Ah, now this one feels much better; not as great as my usual form, but definitely better than my furless form.

Annaliese: I like this one too *hugs Claire's long, fluffy tail*

Claire: Really? Hmm...I guess I could use this form every once and while. ^^

1 comment: