Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shirokku-D Chronicles Theme: Spurt!

"Spurt!"
from Pokemon Advanced Generation
Performed by Matsumoto Rika
I always pictured that the opening animation for the series would look similar to the opening animation of the theme song; take a look. XD

Put away those uncertain feelings for now
Towards that place, let's spurt off running!

My throat dries, my stomach tightens
But even so, my strength boils over
Wounds throb and sweat flies
But I'm sure I'll be able to see it clearly

All of the…world, hey
It's beyond what I could ever imagine
I'm laughing so hard I'm shaking
I'll chase after my dream for ten thousand miles!
Still not found…I’ve still not found my potential!

Waiting, waiting is useless! Let's just go and face it!
Just do something! Do it, do it, spurt off running!

The forest is dark, there's no path
But even so, my courage overflows
The mountains are high, the valleys are deep
But I'm totally fired up!

The words of…my comrades are, hey
Are more heartening than I could’ve imagined
The more I cry, the warmer the tears I shed become
I'll chase after my dream for ten thousand miles!
Still, still we survive!

I'll tie my shoelaces tight
And fulfill a promise to my future self!
Waiting, waiting is useless, let's just go and face it!
Just do something! Do it, do it, spurt off running!

*instrumental*

“But…it's strange, isn't it?
When I like something, it's like I can work amazingly hard
Set that loved power to full throttle and spurt off running!”

Through laughter and through tears…you are never alone
Even if we fight, we can understand each other
I'm seriously serious, let’s keep running to that same place!

Let's go! We'll be there!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I always thought I.D.E.A is good for Shirokku-D. ^^;

    But that one is Good to...

    ReplyDelete