Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Adjustment Period

Neither of them saw it coming...but Ashuro doesn't seem to mind at all that it did. XD


Ashuro & Annaliese: *playing Kirby's Return to Dreamland*

Ashuro: *notices the time on a nearby clock then pauses the game* that's 45 minutes; it's cooled off now.

Annaliese: YAY! Apple Pie and Ice Cream!*rushes towards the kitchen*

Ashuro: Hey, wait for me!

Annaliese: Hahahahaha!Ah...Ah-Choo!*feels something rip then feels a breeze* Huh?

Ashuro: Hey, why'd you st--

Annaliese: Ashuro? Why is your nose bl--? *notices that her panties are on the ground looking ripped up and that her butt has suddenly grown bigger* W-W-W-W-WHAA??!

Claire (from inside Annaliese): Oops, sorry about that; I forgot to mention this earlier.

Annaliese: C-Claire, what's happening? M-M-M-My butt...my butt just became...

Claire (from inside Annaliese): You're body is still adapting to the Nekofi DNA you've gained from me after our unity so these sort of things may happen a lot until you've fully adapted to this change. It'll go back to normal in a few minutes so try not to worry TOO much, okay? ...again, sorry.

Annaliese: You mean that this'll happen again? NOOO!*butt jiggles about with her every movement*

Ashuro: ...

Annaliese: O_O; Ashuro?

Ashuro: ...I can't resist any longer *picks Annaliese up and puts her over his shoulder*

Annaliese: EEK! Ashuro, what are you doing?

Ashuro: I can't help it anymore, Anna-chan. You've been wiggling this adorable little bottom of yours in front of me for such a long time now that I've just got to feel it! *hugs Annaliese's bubble butt*It's so soft; so soft and cute.

Annaliese: *blushes bright red* Ashuro~ what about the pie? ^//^;

Ashuro: I can wait; especially when my beloved one looks this cute and adorable.

Annaliese: ... *feels very embarrassed yet very happy at the same time* >//w//<

2 comments:

  1. Lol, it was bound to happen sooner or later. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annaliese: >//w//< I-I didn't know you like my butt, A-Ashuro..? ^//^;

    ReplyDelete