Sunday, January 31, 2016

Cheryl and the Perverted, Undeterred Idiot

(Reads from left to right)

Panel 1
iDEAL: *sighs*

Cheryl: What's wrong, iDEAL? It's not like you to be down in the dumps on our little outings.

iDEAL: It's that obvious huh? Well, the truth is that I recently got a new little sister a few days ago. I brought her here so that I could introduce you to her but she insisted that get a gift for you before hand so she went off to get one...

Cheryl: Such a sweet girl. If she's a sister of yours I'm sure that we'll get along great. ^^

iDEAL: Right, about that, there's something you should know about her before the two of you meet...

Cheryl: Oh, and what might that be?

Desire: *hiding behind a bush* ooh~ *eyes twinkle*

Panel 2
Desire: *quickly gets behind Cheryl, speedily removes the top part of her armor then gropes her boobs* Mommy boobies! >w<

Cheryl: KYAA!!!

Panel 3
Cheryl: *turns around and uppercuts Desire's jaw, sending her skyward*

Panel 4
Desire: *falls from the sky and lands on the ground hard, creating a crater upon impact, twitching occasionally*

Cheryl: Stupid pervert; who was that!?

iDEAL: THAT was the little sister I was talking about. Her name is Desire and as you can see she's something of a perverted idiot who lets her desires lead her every action. I'm sorry about that, Mother Cheryl; please forgive her.

Cheryl: I suppose that I can...

Panel 5
Desire: *springs up unfazed goes for Cheryl's boobs again* Mommy boobies! >w<

Cheryl: DO YOU WANT TO DiE TODAY!? *bops Desire on her head*

iDEAL: ...I'm so SO sorry... -~-;

No comments:

Post a Comment