Monday, June 8, 2015

"You Do Know What Tomorrow is, Right?"

Meant to post this over a week ago... ^^;

e-chan: *playing Puzzle and Dragons on his phone*

iDEAL: ...

e-chan: *playing Puzzle and Dragons on his phone*

iDEAL: ...so, how long will you be playing that?

e-chan: Until I master it.

iDEAL: Uh-huh...well I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to master it in July considering how busy you'll be next month.

e-chan: No, I'm pretty sure I can master it in the next month.

iDEAL: -_- ...seriously? You DO know what tomorrow is, right?

e-chan: Yeah, June; I used to look forward to this month every year when I was a kid because it meant no school. ^w^

iDEAL: -_-# ...doesn't this month remind you of anything else? *extends her claws*

e-chan: (Geez, what is she getting so upset abou-?) O_O; (Oh crap, it's iDEAL Month tomorrow...) Ahahaha, I'm just joshin' you, iDEAL! I've got a lot of things planned for iDEAL Month this year.

iDEAL: Really?! I knew you didn't forget, e-chan ^o^ *gets up, kisses e-chan on the forehead then skips away happily*

e-chan: I really need to start marking this down on my calendar at the beginning of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment