Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Mirror World and the Wishing Jewel! Bastion's First Adventure!!

Travel Multiversal Episode 1
Chapter 1
“The Mirror World and the Wishing Jewel! Bastion’s First Adventure!!”
An RP between RaijinSenshi and eshonen


While walking down the sidewalk on his way to the park Bastion trips and drops his 3DS in the street and before he can retrieve it the handheld gets run over by a passing car, getting destroyed in the process. Majorly depressed, Bastion arrives at the park and is approached by a small, floating stranger in a cloak. She presents him with a brand new 3DS and says that as her first customer he gets to have it for free. Bastion is overjoyed but can't shake the feeling that there was a catch. It turns out that he was right; the merchant did indeed have a task for him.

Bastion: A task....? What kind of task..? .n.

???: I want you to deliver this map to somebody in town for me *floats the map over to Bastion*

Bastion: Um...okay, I can do that. *takes hold of the map*

???: The person I want you to deliver this map to is named Renezmay. She's quite easy to identify; she looks like Midna in imp form but with a blue and white coloration. Oh, but before you go...

*The huge backpack opens up and out of it flies a smaller backpack that opens up to reveal several other unique items inside.*

???: I'm lending you some of my finer products, I have a feeling that you'll need them.

Bastion: ....Dually noted. *he put on that smaller backpack*

???: To find her easily I suggest you contact the man named e-chan; he'll know how to get in touch with her.

*Bastion immediately knew who the merchant was talking about since e-chan was on his friend list on his previous 3DS and often played games with him online and that one time in person.*

Bastion: Alright, I know who you mean. I'll try my best.

*With map in hand and backpack in tow, Bastion makes his way over to e-chan's home. Upon arriving he had to admit that he enjoyed visiting his gaming buddies, especially when they had their own Pokémon ranch for a backyard. After knocking on the door, the one who comes to answer it is another one of his gaming buddies, Scooter Bo.*

Scooter: Yo, Bastion, what's up? -u-

Bastion: Oh hey Scooter. Not much, just looking for e-chan. How are you and Chispa doing?

Scooter: Chispa and I are doing great; that little trip we all took out to Hoenn definitely helped. But come on in, e-chan is in the back with the Pokémon relaxing and thinking about stuff hoping that one of those random thoughts will give him some inspiration.

Bastion: Oh, I see. I just need to speak to him really quickly *walks in*

*Bastion walks inside and makes his way towards the backyard door then out of it. He finds himself on the Pokémon ranch and sees both e-chan's and Scooter's many Pokémon on the property.*

Bastion: Yo, e-chan~!

e-chan: Over here! *waves to Bastion*

*Bastion walks over towards e-chan who is over by the tall waterfall with some of the Water-type Pokémon. He also notices that e-chan was holding a light blue Pokémon egg in his arms.*

Bastion: My my, is someone gonna be a parent?

e-chan: *chuckles* e-kun gave it to me as a reward for having seven full battles with him throughout the week; knowing the Pokémon he has I'm pretty sure that this will be a Water-type when it hatches. So what brings you out this way? Want to play? I've got a free demo code left for Monster Hunter 4~ ^w^

Bastion: Really!? I've been dying to- No. Nonono. I'm here on a task. Not for games.

e-chan: Okay, task first, games later; what can I do for you?

Bastion: I need to find this Twili named Renezmay. I heard you could help.

e-chan: Renezmay, eh? Yeah, I know her; a real adventurer she is. Always out looking for something that'll give her an edge against Midna. I've been on many an adventure with her for ancient artefacts but never found any...except for one that grants wishes that she didn't get to use. She hangs out around here somewhere but she's never shown me where. But she does come by often to play with the Pokémon around this time of day so you might be able to see her today.

Bastion: That's good. I guess I'll wait for the girl to arrive, then.

*The egg in e-chan's arms begins to pulse with a glowing light; it was trying to hatch!*

e-chan: OwO *makes an excited squeal* this is always the exciting part!

*A few seconds later the glowing slows and then stops; the egg wasn't quite ready to hatch just yet.*

e-chan: Oh well, maybe next time...

*A twilight portal opens up and out of it comes a blue and white Twili with orange hair.*

Renezmay: Hey, Big e, what'cha doing today?

e-chan: Just waiting for this egg to hatch.

Renezmay: Taking it easy as always, I see... *looks over and sees Bastion* You're a new face...

Bastion: You Twili are all so adorable, aren't you? owo Anyway, my name is Bastion, and I was sent to deliver this map to you. *he hands her the map that the cloaked individual gave him earlier*

Renezmay: Map? *opens the map and inspects it* ...strange...this looks like a map of a place I've already been that held an amazing treasure but it looks...reversed... *opens a twilight portal and out of it comes a hand mirror* more like... *holds the map in front of the mirror* mirrored! If this means what I think it means...why didn't I think of this before now? It makes so much sense! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes!

Bastion: Can the nudist-imp please share her findings with the peanut gallery?

Renezmay: A few years ago e-chan and I explored this abandoned fortress.

e-chan: Our first adventure... -w-

Renezmay: Yeah...there were two keys hidden on the first two floors of the fortress that were needed for the chest on the top third floor. Unlocking the chest would activate a trap, calling forth a mechanical guardian. The guardian itself isn't hard at all with the right equipment. Once it is defeated you open the chest and take the treasure inside: a wish granting jewel. Hold the jewel skyward, make your wish and it will come true! ^o^

Bastion: *turns to e-chan* The one she never used, right?

e-chan: Something like that.

Bastion: Well then. So....what now, then?

Renezmay: Well here's the thing; the jewel at the place has already been used so there's no point in going there again. However, there is still a way to get another one. Have you ever heard of the "Mirror World" theory?

Bastion: The Mirror World theory is basically the fact that every place has its own parallel world that is exactly the same, except that it is mirrored. Where left is right and right is left.

Renezmay: Correct! ^o^ It is also theorized by some that the choices and actions are mirrored as well. For example, the you of this world decides to go get something to eat, like a grilled cheese sandwich; the you of the mirror world might get something different or nothing at all. You see where I'm going with this?

Bastion: .....So....there would be a wish granting treasure that is possibly left unused in the Mirror World?

Renezmay: Exactly! ^o^ Well aren't you the smart one. ^w^ Yes, my hope is that the me of the Mirror World to this world didn't seek out the jewel and that nobody else has gotten to it yet.

Bastion: Well, fingers crossed. .3.

Renezmay: The only problem is that I can't warp to this Mirror World if I haven't been there and the only way I know how to get there is by entering through a mirror portal...but unfortunately I don't know where to find one... -_-

*A beeping sound can be heard coming from Bastion's backpack. He takes it off of his back, opens it and begins taking items out trying to find the source of the beeping; among them was a peculiar, shiny and highly reflective crystal.*

Renezmay: Wait, that crystal in your hand, may I see it?

Bastion: Um...yes ma'am. Do as you want.

*Renezmay takes a closer inspection of the crystal and a huge grin makes it's way across her face.*

Renezmay: OwO...eeeeEEEEEE!! *makes another excited squeal* I can't believe that you just happened to have something on you~ This crystal when charged with my power will lead me to nearby mirror portals! Kyaaaa~

*Bastion couldn't help but think that Renezmay was a bit cute with the way she was getting excited.*

Bastion: Hehe, you...sure get excited about adventures and stuff, don't you?

Renezmay: How can you not get excited about adventure? The journey, the locales, the unexpected twists and turns; it's like living the books and video games you enjoyed as a kid~ *spins around excitedly* ... ... Ahem, you understand right?

*Seeing her embarrassed side made Bastion think that she was even cuter.*

Bastion: *blushes* Well, of course I understand. A long and exciting adventure is amazing. You never know what's gonna happen until you go for it! Well...um...I only know from my video game experiences, saddly...eheh...

*Renezmay takes a look at everything that Bastion took out of the backpack.*

Renezmay: Wow, you've got some choice gear here. You're perfectly equipped to explore the fortress...and it IS a two person job... tell you what: you come with me and help me find the jewel and I'll let you make a wish after I make mine; doesn't that sound grand? ^w^

Bastion: I-I...sure, that sounds good to me. ^^

Renezmay: *charges the crystal with some of her power then points it in every direction until it starts glowing slightly when pointed in the direction of the waterfall* ...huh... *looks behind the falling water but sees nothing* ...bummer... *looks up at the falling water* ...hey e-chan, do you know what is beyond this waterfall?

e-chan: Up there? I know there is some forest and possibly some caves since I sometimes see swarms of Zubat fly from that direction.

Bastion: Hey, we should at least try to look in this general direction, right?

Renezmay: Right; if it's responding to something over in that direction then it is definitely worth checking out.

*Renezmay opens a twilight portal that warps both her and Bastion up to the top of the waterfall. Using the crystal as their guide the two of them follow the stream of water through a nice patch of exotic forest. Bastion was surprised that they found such a beautiful, hidden area.*

Bastion: ....Wow....guess what they say is true: You can find true beauty in everything if you look hard enough.

Renezmay: Uh-huh, this is one of the small rewards of adventure. ^w^

*The crystal shines very brightly as the two stand before a cave where the entrance has been blocked by some rocks. Looking up they saw another hole higher up on the cave where Zubat were flying in and out. Peering through the holes in the rocks both Renezmay and Bastion could see there was a path through.*

Renezmay: Hmm...

Bastion: Seems like we need to get past here.

Renezmay: ...Mr. Bastion, time to break out the bomb bag.

Bastion nods and reaches into the bag and pulls out a bomb, with its fuse already lit.

Bastion: .....Well ain't that something? *sets the bomb down and ducks into cover with Renezmay*

*The bomb explodes and clears the entrance to the cave.*

Renezmay: Excellent, the way is open for us~ ^o^

*Renezmay and Bastion enter the cave and begin exploring. Once again Bastion is impressed with how beautiful the cave looked with the shiny jewels in the walls lighting the way and the sparkling spring water flowing down the spring.*

Bastion: My word.....everything looks so....so.....

Renezmay: Yeah, it is nice; it's not always like this but when it is it makes the trip that much more worth it. ^w^

*As they get further in the cave they come across a chamber full of reflective mirror slab embedded in the wall.*

Renezmay: *looks at the gem as it shines the brightest* this is the place; somewhere in here is the portal to the Mirror World of this place *looks around the room and sees all of the mirror slabs* one of these is the portal; got anything in that bag of yours that'll let us see which is the real one?

Bastion: *looks in the bag* ....Ironically enough: A "Mirror of Truth" *holds up a mirror*

*Bastion looks through the mirror and scans the room with it. After nearly circling around the whole room Bastion sees that one of the mirror slabs was in fact an illusion hiding a sliding door.*

Renezmay: See anything?

Bastion: Yup. Sliding door behind that slab over there.

Renezmay: *goes over to the slab and flies through it to find the sliding door* ...clever... *opens the door* this way!

*Bastion follows Renezmay through the hidden door and they find themselves inside a room with another mirror on the wall. This one was different in that there was also a slot next to it where a crystal could be placed. Renezmay places the glowing crystal that guided them there in that slot and the mirror gets a shiny outline around it, signifying that there was power going to it.*

Renezmay: Here we are, one of the many gateways to the Mirror World; are you ready to take the first step towards a new adventure?

Bastion: ....Depends, are you going to suddenly morph into a nude human? Because in that case, I would appreciate a warning. But yes, I guess I am ready.

Renezmay: ...I don't think I can do that...can I? *thinks for a bit* ...huh...anyway, let's go: to the Mirror World~ ^o^

*Both Renezmay and Bastion walk through the mirror and end up in a room identical to the one they were in. After exiting that room they navigated through the cave noticing that they were taking the opposite directions they took to get there. Eventually they make it out of the cave and follow the stream of water back to the waterfall that led to e-chan's and Scooter's home.*

Renezmay: Doesn't seem too different from our world, does it?

Bastion: Well it is a mirrored version of our home...

Renezmay: We might run into a few of our friends along the way and they might be a bit different from how we know them; if that happens try not to let on that we're not from here.

Bastion: Hard to do if I don't know how I behave around these parts...

Renezmay: ...you're right...guess we'll just have to roll with it and see what happens ^w^

Bastion: Not like we have much of a choice in the matter.

*Renezmay warps both her and Bastion down the waterfall and onto the Pokémon ranch. They see all of e-chan's and Scooter's Pokémon running about. As they make their way to the fence they spot e-chan who seemed to be bench pressing some weights while Scooter spotted him; while still chubby he was indeed more muscular.*

Scooter: And that's...10, you did it *helps e-chan set the dumbell then spots Renezmay and Bastion* Oh, hey guys! I didn't know you were here. ^w^

e-chan: *wipes the sweat from his brow then drinks some water* Hey ^o^

Bastion: Hello. *simply waves*

e-chan: So what are you two up to today?

Renezmay: Oh, nothing much; just hangin' out~

e-chan: Well, you two have fun; if I stop now I'll never finish my exercise session for today *gets up and starts jogging with some of his Pokémon by his side*

Renezmay: Will do ^o^

Bastion: Yeah, what she said. Will do.

*Renezmay and Bastion leave e-chan's and Scooter's home to continue on their journey. While going through town Bastion could definitely tell that they were in a mirror world; everything and everyplace in town was opposite in both position and direction to what it was back in his world. This was a place that was definitely easy to get lost in if you forgot where you were. As they were passing the game shop a thought occurred to him; if the rare game he had been searching for wasn't available in his world, just maybe it would be here.*

Renezmay: *sees Bastion looking at the game shop* you want to go in? We've got time if you'd like to.

Bastion: Well, I don't want to stall us. But, if we can spare a minute or 5, theeeeen....yes please.

Renezmay: Go ahead

*Bastion immediately storms inside the store.*

Renezmay: Guess I'll see what's so appealing about this place *follows Bastion inside the game store*

*The store was filled to the brim with shelfs of games, consoles, controllers, accessories, guidebooks, etc etc etc. Bastion was eagerly looking through all the different shelfs as he looked for that one game he wanted.*

Renezmay: *looks around and sees a copy of Twilight Princess on one of the shelves* ...Midna, your throne will be mine...

Bastion: Renezmay, don't make that face. People who don't know you might think you are evil. <.<;

Renezmay: *snaps out of her trance* O.O Huh? Sorry, that's been happening a lot lately whenever I think of "her."

Bastion: Midna, you mean? She hangs around with my friend Kevin once in a while. What do you have against her...? *keeps looking through the shelfs* Not here either...

Renezmay: ...I...I really don't know. I can't remember anything about myself or my past nor do I know anything about it either; it's like a huge part of my life is missing. Whenever I saw "her" in the beginning it was like "Oh, a rival appears" but lately it’s like it has morphed into "I will break you!" It feels as if some unknown force is compelling me to defeat her for some reason that I don't understand...

Bastion: ...... *steps over and pets her lightly on her head* So...if you don't remember anything...do you not have a place to stay at either?

Renezmay: ...I pretty much spend every night camping out in various places wherever I go. .///.

Bastion: Is that why you want that wish? To remember who you are....?

Renezmay: Actually I was going to wish for the Fused Shadows so that I could overthrow Midna and take her throne...but that's an even better wish, actually; maybe if I knew that I'd know why I'm so obsessed with overthrowing Midna.

Bastion: *smiles a bit* Then you get obsessed with the power you then posses, leaving me, your trusty partner, to save you from your new and corrupted self. *chuckles*

Renezmay: *chuckles* Yeah... *blushes slightly* did you find what you were looking for?

Bastion: Sadly no... "sigh" Highly sought after games are such a pain...

Renezmay: Bummer...well then, shall we continue then?

Bastion: Yeah. Let's at least find what you are looking for.

Renezmay: Alright, let's go.

*Renezmay and Bastion leave the game store to continue their journey. They eventually make it out of town and into a forest where they come across what looks like several circular ponds.*

Renezmay: One of these ponds is actually a direct link to the abandoned fortress; I'm pretty sure you know what to do. ^w^

Bastion: Mirror-mirror in my hand, who is the pretties maiden in this land~? "Renezmay~!" And don't you forget it.

Renezmay: Oh you~

*Using the Mirror of Truth, Bastion scans all of the circular ponds until he finds the one that is indeed the portal. The both jump in and swim downward until the surface on the other side in a circular pond surrounded by other circular ponds in front of the abandoned fortress.*

Renezmay: We're here.

Bastion: ....I'm speechless. This is quite the place.

Renezmay: The last time I was here was it was with e-chan years ago; I never thought that I'd get a do-over.

*Both of them walk up to the front door of the fortress.*

Renezmay: Now the last time I was here these doors were locked and we needed to search for a key. If I remember correctly it was...

*Bastion pushes the doors open; they weren't locked.*

Renezmay: ...how did you...?

Bastion: ...... *shrugs* the doors are not locked.

*Both Renezmay and Bastion enter through the front doors and inside the fortress; the inside was quite grand and impressive.*

Renezmay: Just as I remember it. ^^

Bastion: Except mirrored.

Renezmay: Yeah...well I hope you're ready for some puzzle solving. The door to the staircase over there is locked and we need to solve the puzzle in order to get the first key to unlock that door and the final...

*Bastion opens the door to the staircase; it too wasn't locked.*

Renezmay: ...what the...again!?

Bastion: ..........I don't want to suggest anything, but...if these are open, doesn't that mean someone has already been here, or...?

Renezmay: No-no-no-no, this can't be happening!

*Renezmay flies up the staircase to the second floor and to the door leading to the staircase to the third floor; that door was unlocked too. She flies up the staircase to the third floor to where the chest and the mechanical guardian guarding it lay; the mechanical guardian laid in a heap of scrap, completely destroyed, but the chest remained shut with the two keys in its locks. Bastion soon catches up and finds a very confused Renezmay.*

Renezmay: I...I don't understand; what's going on here?

Bastion: .......Don't look at me, I'm your innocent yet trusty side-kick. How am I supposed to know?

Renezmay: *looks at the chest* ...please be here-please be here-please be here... *opens the chest and sees that the wish granting jewel is still inside* still here...at least I think that this is the jewel...

???: It is indeed the treasure you seek.

*Renezmay and Bastion look behind them and see a figure in a aqua green cloak; Bastion recognizes the cloaked individual as the merchant who gave him the map.*

???: However, I can't let you make your wish; not yet, anyway.

Bastion: You again? I should've known that you had a motive in the back. Shady merchants ALWAYS turn out to be doing something for their own benefit in the end.

???: O_O; W-Wait, it's not what you think! I had a very good reason for doing all of this.

Bastion: ......Go on.

???: I had you both come here so that I can change the future for her for the better. Renezmay, you said so yourself that you can't remember parts of your past and why you feel the need to overthrow Midna, right?

Renezmay: R-Right...?

???: It's because...well...you were created for the sole purpose of reclaiming the Fused Shadows in any way you could.

Renezmay: ...created?

Bastion: Created? I repeat, confused.

???: The Usurper King, Zant; as childish and immature as he was, he wanted to make sure that he was ready just in case he was defeated somewhere along the way. So, using some DNA he got from Midna and his own dark powers he created you Renezmay and infused you with some of his consciousness which explains why you want to rule the kingdom of Twilight so badly. You were created to retrieve all of the Fused Shadows; once you had them, Zant's consciousness would take over, erasing you completely as your body and mind reformed back into his. Now having Midna's powers he would once again wage his campaign of conquest on both the light and dark worlds, overthrowing Midna and eventually taking over...until he himself is taken over by "him."

Renezmay: O_O ...wha...??

Bastion: Whoa, tone it back. Renezmay....is part of Zant?

???: In a way, yes; the majority of him still remains dormant at the moment. But right now he is still weak, meaning now is the perfect time to completely eradicate him once and for all. I needed you at full strength by the time you got here so I came here in advance and solved all of the puzzles and battled the guardian for you. Now I need your strength.

Bastion: If you are able to do all this on your own, what do you need us for?

???: Because I'm not entirely sure I can do this last part on my own. Now please, Renezmay, give me the jewel.

*Renezmay reaches into the chest and takes the wish granting jewel out and heads over to the cloaked merchant and hands it over to her*

???: Get ready...

Bastion: Um...o-okay.

???: ...I wish...that Zant had no control over Renezmay and every last trace of him was expelled from her so that she was free to be herself!

*The jewel shines brightly as a dark aura surrounds and envelopes Renezmay.*

Renezmay: *groans in pain then passes out*

*The dark aura slowly lifts into the air and then begins to take the shape of a person. The aura vanishes to reveal the Usurper King himself, Zant.*

Zant: ... *looks at the cloaked merchant, then Renezmay, then finally Bastion; seeing Bastion's green hoodie seems to trigger something within Zant causing to start freaking out and thrash about*

Bastion: Whoa! Dude, I know your role in Hyrule Warriors was shafted and short, but you're still a great fighter there, so chill! o_O;

???: *levitates a sword and shield in front of her* his mind must not be at 100% just yet; this might be my only chance so I've got to make this count. CHARGE!!

*The cloaked merchant shoots towards Zant like a rocket and stabs him in the chest with the sword, causing him to fall to the ground.*

???: With him moving around all crazy like that I didn't think that...

*Zant, with the sword still stuck in his chest, suddenly springs to his feet and charges at the cloaked merchant. She reacts by countering his strike with the shield but the sheer force of the strike sends her flying backward into a wall hard and getting knocked out as a result, dropping the shield at Bastion's feet.*

Bastion: !! *picks up the shield and positions himself between Zant and his group.* Darn, of all the things, I'm going to be done in by the Usurper King's copy....not the greatest way to go....which just means I'll have to try staying alive so that might not happen...

*Zant pulls the sword out of his chest and tosses it to the side before setting his attention back on Bastion. He walks around Bastion like a predator circling its prey then draws his claws. The sight of this activated an adrenaline rush in Bastion which highly boosted his reflexes as Zant begins his frantic attack, continuously slashing at Bastion as he blocks each attack with his shield. After that short burst of attacking Zant tires out and stops to catch his breath. From looking at Zant's wound, Bastion guessed that the cloaked merchant did indeed strike the right spot but just not deep enough. He had to get that sword if he wanted any chance of surviving this encounter.*

Bastion: ....Do or die, it is!

*Bastion runs past Zant, slamming against the Usurper King with the shield as he does and makes a mad dash to get the sword. When he does, he quickly turns around again and faces Zant. Shield in his right hand, sword in his left.*

Bastion: You want some of this, blank-face? Come on, I'm just a panda, so do your worst...

*Zant throws another mini-tantrum and begins to attack Bastion with more rapid strikes which Bastion successfully blocks with his shield. When Zant tires once again Bastion is ready to counterattack.*

Bastion: Here...goes!! *runs the sword right through the wound the merchant delivered earlier and presses Zant up against the wall like so. Keeping the pressure up, he attempt to drive the sword all the way through and into the wall as well.*

*Zant puffs up and pops like a balloon in a puff of dark smoke.*

Bastion: ....heh....heheheh....HAAAAAAAAAH!! I did it!!! ....I did it.... *slumps back on his rear* Ooooooh maaaaan...that was more than I bargained for....

Renezmay: *wakes up* oh man, I feel so worn out...but refreshed as well ^w^ *gets up and looks around* looks like I missed something big, though...

Bastion: Yeah, I could've gotten myself killed, for your sake. No biggie, just my first real-life boss battle... *wanders towards the still out-cold merchant*

???: ... *groans lightly then wakes up* ...the future has been changed slightly... *gets up and starts floating* ...but not enough for a better future just yet...

Bastion: *places a hand on the merchant's head* Better future, you say?

???: Yes...um...before I go any further I would like to thank you greatly for helping me out today *bows* and here, I believe this is what you came for *hands the wish-granting jewel to Renezmay*

Renezmay: OwO *stares at the jewel thinking about everything she could possibly wish for* well, now that I know my origins and I don't desire the Fused Shadows anymore, what should I wish for?

*Renezmay looks up and meets eyes with Bastion causing her to blush bright red and look away just as quickly; he had been a great help to her and she had to admit that she hadn't had this much fun on adventure in a long time. Maybe there was a way she could show him her thanks.*

Renezmay: ...hmm... I wish...that Bastion had the game he was looking for at the game store earlier today.

*The jewel glows and a game box appears before Bastion.*

Bastion: ....? *looks at the game box for a good 5 seconds before bursting into a big grin and cheer, and then quickly turns to Renezmay with a look of shock and confusion on his face.* W....why...?

Renezmay: I...I just wanted to, y'know. I mean, you DiD come all the way here with me when you didn't have to and you even risked your life to protect me just now. I really didn't need anything for myself after everything that’s happened so I thought that I'd use my wish for my... "trusty partner" .///.

Bastion: ...Um...well, geez, I dunno what to say to that.... ^//^; I just thought you might want to wish for a home or something. *smiles a bit* Thank you, though. Or next adventure should be to get you a proper place to stay at, don't you think?

Renezmay: *chuckles* yeah...oh, that's right *hands the jewel to Bastion* I did promise you that you'd get to make a wish of your own when we started. So go ahead, wish for whatever you desire. ^w^

Bastion: ......Tempting to use, but I don't have a wish that is demanding of such usage right now. I do have two wishes that are small in size though.... *looks at Renezmay* ....Do you want to live at my place? At least, until you get your own place?

Renezmay: OoO Th-thank you; I love you...O//_//O; ER...I MEAN I'D LOVE TO!! Y-Yes, that’s what I meant *chuckles goofily and nervously*

Bastion: *smiles and places his hand on her cheek, then quickly kisses her on her lips.* That was the second one~ Hey, I'm an adventurer now. If I see something I like, I'll take it. That kiss being MY first treasure~ *chuckles with blush on his face*

Renezmay: -//w//-

???: ...and with that my personal wish has been granted. Shall we go back to our world? There is still something important that I must discuss with the two of you together.

Bastion: Surely.

*After a lot of backtracking to their world, Bastion, Renezmay and the cloaked merchant now arrive at Bastion's apartment complex.*

Renezmay: OoO You live here?

Bastion: Eh, I live in one of the apartments. It's nothing much, really...

*Bastion leads them to his apartment and lets them inside. Renezmay looks around, soaking in her new surroundings while the cloaked merchant sets her huge backpack down then leans against it to rest momentarily.*

Renezmay: *looks around at her surroundings* this place has a nice feel to it. ^w^

Bastion: .... *shrugs* It's calm and cozy.

???: Nostalgic -w- Anyway, I want to thank you again for your assistance today; your actions today in the Mirror World definitely helped make the future a lot better.

Bastion: And how do you know that?

???: Because... *removes her cloak* that's where I'm from: the future.

*Without her cloak Bastion and Renezmay see a young Twili girl with orange hair, brown eyes similar to Bastion's, a blue and white colored panda pattern on her body and wearing a frilled undershirt with matching panties.*

Bastion: o//u//O; .......um....y-you could've just pulled the hood of the cloak back....

???: Oh, this? This is just a formality; I prefer going au natural like Renezmay and Midna. ^w^

Renezmay: Au natural? Are you calling me naked? o_O

Bastion: Yeah, that's kinda what you are: Naked. >/~/>

Renezmay: Really now? Huh...who knew~

???: Anyway, you're probably wondering just who I am. I've been trying to think of the best way to tell you this without possibly blowing your mind...but in the end I decided to just say it as simply as possible. My name is Sui, budding merchant extraordinaire and your daughter from the future~ ^w^

Bastion: .........Wait... OUR daughter or HER daughter...? o/_/o

Sui: The former~

Bastion: ...*looks to Renezmay* Um...whoa, us two...we'll have...an adorable child together... ^//^;

Renezmay: Well this day just keep getting more and more interesting... ^///^;

Bastion: You can say that again.

Sui: I know that I should've let things happen more naturally but me and the others had to come to this point in time to prevent something terrible from happening.

*Bastion couldn't help but notice that Sui mentioned "others"*

Bastion: Rewind that. What did you mean by "others"?

Sui: Oh, that. Well, I alone wouldn't be enough to change the future so a lot of my friends came along with me; we're all about the same age. They're all actually the kids of ones you might know.

Bastion: ....Bringing that up just makes it weirder that at one point, Renezmay and I would produce a kid that...well, is you. ./_/. But, multiple kids of my other friends and their friends again?

Renezmay: Again? Has this happened before?

Bastion: Bad wording on my part. It hasn't, but....continue.

Sui: In our time, about a little over a decade from now, a man of unimaginable power has conquered most of this universe. His name is Benjamin Koco.

Bastion: ....The name doesn't ring a bell, but do go on, kiddo.

Sui: Simply put, the guy is an absolute tyrant that won't be satisfied until he rules everything with an iron fist. A few years back, he was freed from his 1,000 year prison by Pyro Darkesis and he's been in hiding since then, training himself to get stronger and learn new techniques...and enhancing one of his existing one greatly.

Bastion: Hmm...well now.

Sui: The reason that the Koco Family sealed him away was not only because of his lust for power and control but also because of a certain sound wave he could emit. Oh, I should probably mention that the Koco Family are primarily Verdente vampire bats. Benjamin Koco could emit a special sound wave that, when heard by members of the family, gave him control over their bodies yet as of that time not their minds. Using this sound wave he forcibly usurped the current boss of the Koco Family and made them do all sorts of horrible things and wage wars with rival and even ally Families.

Bastion: Oh geez. That is horrible...

Sui: And what's worse is that in the time he's been free he's modified that sound wave in various ways to manipulate those outside of the Koco Family. It...was him who would have originally gotten Mommy to go to the Mirror World and wish for the Fused Shadows. When Zant takes over and fully transforms her body into his, Benjamin Koco would eventually defeat Zant and take his power away from him and add it to his own.

Bastion: Well, one problem solved, at least.

Sui: Thanks to you for defeating the remains of Zant, Daddy~ ^o^

Renezmay: Yes, thank you for that, Daddy~

Bastion: Oh, now you speak up, Renezmay? </_/<

Renezmay: Oh don't be like that; you know we love you~

*Both Renezmay and Sui hug Bastion.*

Bastion: -////- ..... *holds around them, just to smack both of them on their butts* Love you too, you little buggers *then he kisses them on their cheeks*

Sui: *rubs her bottom slightly* Anyway, me and the others all came through the time gate at the same time but we seem to be appearing in this time separated. I'm sure they'll all make contact with their parents in this time soon enough. Like me, some of them have family disasters to prevent from happening...I hope Arthur, Samantha and Amethyst are able to help their mom in time...

Bastion: ...Who knows...? *shrugs*

Sui: Well, it's going to be a little over a year before the next time gate opens up around here so we're all stuck in this time period for the time being. Our goal during this time is to get everybody together to battle and defeat Benjamin Koco before he gets too powerful. But until then, I...need a place stay; you wouldn't mind if I stayed with you all for a little while, would you?

Bastion: I don't really mind... ^-^;

Sui: Oh thank you-thank you-thank you-thank you-thank you! I'll be sure to help out with the housework and cooking...when I'm not out performing my duties as a merchant, that is. ^^

Bastion: Little kids should play with kids their age, not do shady business like that. -u-;

Sui: Shady? I sell on-the-level, everyday, quality items at great prices, just like that Beth girl in the Class 135 stories >w< *pats her huge backpack*

Bastion: .....Say what now? Class 135...? o_O ....Nah, couldn't be. >.>

*Just as Sui had said, more and more of the offspring from the future were arriving in the present. Some may have missions to accomplish but they all have one thing in common: they wanted to change the horrible future where Benjamin Koco ruled over them all and they could live in peace with their loving parents and one another. This story was just beginning...*

No comments:

Post a Comment