Monday, July 22, 2013

I Remember You - The Reunion of Claire and Fuu

Travel Multiversal
Friendly Chaos Chronicles
“I Remember You – The Reunion of Claire and Fuu”
An RP between RaijinSenshi and eshonen


Ever since her encounter with Necro, Claire has been having dream after dream about the green-haired boy who saved her from him. She feels as if she knew him at one time. Claire then remembers what Snoopy told her after he had finished the operation to remove Pyro's disease from her body: that some of her memories were lost when the disease was removed. That's when she decided to find the green-haired boy and get some answers about her lost memories. Now they are face to face; what happens now?

Fuu: O_O ...Urm...well, I...gosh, I haven't prepared for this to happen... >~<; *turns away, rubbing the back of his head*

Claire: Please, don't go; I need to know...we were friends...or possibly more than friends some time before my operation over a year ago, weren't we?

Fuu: ..."sigh" ...Yes...we were...We were close...or, I at least hoped that we'd get closer than we already were...

Claire: ...then was it also you who sent me the flowers earlier this year?

Fuu: ...Guilty.....I just...I never stopped thinking about you, thinking "something feels wrong"...maybe I was just being greedy and wanting to see you, the real you...

Claire: The real me? What do you mean?

Fuu: I'll...try to make it as easy as possible...before the operation, you created some-sort of copy of yourself with Solnar Unity, if I remember correctly. A version of you that has traits of our 3rd friend, and that Claire has all memories about us.....I guess I always had some sort of problem with it...

Claire: I did that?

???: You certainly did, Claire?

*Fuu and Claire look behind them and see Snoopy walking up to them.*

Snoopy: I finally caught up to you.

Claire: Snoopy, what's going on?

Snoopy: I think it's about time for me to report my findings to the two of you.

Fuu: ...What "findings"? ._.

Snoopy: My findings on this disease that Pyro infected both you and Claire with.

Fuu: ...Okay...go on. :<

Snoopy: From what I've gathered, Pyro made this disease with the ability to do pretty much anything he wanted it to do once it gets in you. Unless he removes it himself it can do something such as erasing memories or even taking away powers. But, as bad as that sounds, this disease isn't perfect; it seems to have a flaw.

Fuu: A flaw, you say?

Snoopy: Yeah. In Claire's case, although Pyro's disease seems to have taken away her memories of you when it was removed, it looks like it hasn't been able to completely erase them. The two of you meeting again when you did seems to have sparked small fragments of the memories that remained. Although Claire can't remember the details of the time you spent together she does indeed know that those times have happened.

Fuu: Well, that is something. So, what do we do? Pay a huge chunk of money to get a psychologist to help her memories come back...? Jet-start the memory lane ourselves? Or, just ignore it and let time pass until she hopefully remembers it all? >.>

Snoopy: Thankfully before I conducted the operation Claire gave you something very important to look after.

*Fuu thinks for a while then spark goes off in his mind, knowing exactly what Snoopy was referring to.*

Snoopy: Yep, we need Kiki.

Fuu: Alright, we can go to the mansion. Kiki has her own private-time day today, and she uses it to relax at home. She's such a lazy kitten at times.

Snoopy: Let's go see her then. ^^

Fuu: Yes..... *looks to Claire for a moment.* You're coming too, I hope...? *he starts to walk ahead of them*

Claire: Yes.

*After walking for a while, Fuu, Claire and Snoopy arrive at Rex's Mansion. They stand just outside of closed door of Kiki's room.*

Snoopy: So, this is Kiki's room?

Fuu: Yes it is... *knocks on the door* Kiki...Kiki, you there?

Kiki: Nrm...I'm coming.... *the door opens, and on the other side stands Kiki, with her hair all messy and fluffy after staying in bed for a while, and only wearing a pair of pajamas pants with tiger stripe prints.* ...what...?

Fuu: You could've covered your breasts... -/~/-;

Kiki: ..... *sees Claire* ...CLAIRE! OoO *glomps her* It's Claire! It's Claire! I missed you so much~!

Fuu: .....Seems like she forgot about this Claire easier than I did... <.<

Claire: *chuckles and rubs Kiki's head* it's been a long time, Kiki; sorry for being away for so long.

Snoopy: O//O *turns around so he doesn't see Kiki's chest then clears his throat* Kiki, today is the day that we restore all of Claire's lost memories of Fuu. Is Claire-Ki here?

Claire: Claire-Ki?

Kiki: She's right in here. She always sleeps with me... *skips in and pushes Claire-Ki up from the bed; she being more nude than Kiki was.* Up with you, lazy bum. >w<;

Fuu: ... *smiles a bit*

Claire-Ki: Alright, alright, I'm up-I'm up! Geez... >~< *sees Claire and Snoopy* Huh? Snoopy? What are you doing here?

Snoopy: It's time, Claire-Ki; I've removed Pyro's disease from Claire's body; it's safe for you to return all the memories you hold to her.

Claire-Ki: I've got to go back now?

Snoopy: It's the only way that Claire will get all of her lost memories back.

Claire-Ki: ...Okay, I'll do it. Fuu, Kiki, it was fun living with the two of you; please take good care of this one over here *points to Claire*

Fuu: We took good care of you, didn't we? You should know that any Claire is in good hands with us.

Kiki: Most of the time, at least...though, I'm going to miss my roommate, it was fun while it lasted.

*They both hug Claire-Ki and snuggle her close*

Fuu: This isn't good bye...it's a "see you later", got it?

Claire-Ki: Right.

*Claire-Ki walks up to Claire and place her left palm on her forehead; she glows brightly then disappears, causing Claire to flinch a little.*

Claire: *looks sort of dazed* ... *looks around and sees Fuu* ...Fuu...? ...Fuu! I remember now! I remember everything! *glomps Fuu*

Fuu: *he is a bit surprised from the sudden glompage, but he smiles and hugs her tightly in return, shedding a few tears* ...I'm glad to have you back...

Claire: Sorry I was away for so long; I've been going back and forth to a special place to learn more about the Solnar and what they can do.

Fuu: You've also been taking care of that Annaliese girl, haven't you? You've been a busy little kitten.

Claire: ^w^ I've also learned that it's possible for me to perform Solnar Unity with more than one person.

Kiki: Ooo~?

Fuu: Hey, that seems cool...

Claire: So...Kiki, I would like to perform a true Solnar Unity with you...if that's alright with you, that is. ^^

Kiki: ...What would that do...anyway? .w.;

Claire: We would share strength, knowledge and natural abilities; in battle I'll be able to protect you or act as a helper. Those are just a few things that would happen.

Kiki: Well, it would be good to have such contact with you, Claire...

Claire: Plus, you'll have yourself a roommate again.

Kiki: Not that I was that long WITHOUT one. .w.

Fuu: Roughly 1 minute... -w-

Claire: So, what do you think?

*Kiki acts like she's thinking about Claire's offer before looking her in the eyes and smiling.*

Kiki: Of course I'll say "Yes"~

Claire: ^w^ Solnar Unity!

*Claire holds both of Kiki's hands in hers as they both see one another's memories flash through their eyes as their minds and hearts sync together, each gaining the knowledge, experiences and strength of one another. Claire's shadow disappears completely and Kiki's shadow stretches out and connects to Claire's feet which would make it look like Claire had become Kiki's new shadow. Releasing one another's hands, the unity was then complete as both girls stood there and smiled at each other.*

Claire: Unity complete; how do you feel?

Kiki: ...Hungry, and Dizzy.

Claire: The dizziness will pass after a few minutes. ^^ But I'm sort of hungry too; let's go get something to eat then, all of us together.

Snoopy: Sounds good, but before that happens, I'd like for Fuu to come with me back to my clinic.

Fuu: Huh? ...O-Okay. >.>

*A few minutes later, Fuu, Kiki, Claire and Snoopy arrive at the clinic. Snoopy has Fuu sit on the hospital bed while he goes and retrieves something from his cold storage room.*

Claire: ...feeling okay, Fuu?

Fuu: Yeah, I've been feeling fine for a long time now...I dunno what it is this time.

Snoopy: *walks into the main room* Ah, found it *shows Fuu a vial containing some sort of medicine* do you know what this is?

Fuu: If I did, I'd have to be a licensed doctor or psychic...no, I don't know what it is.

Snoopy: This is a cure I made for the disease that Pyro created. It'll kill all traces of the disease in your body; I even modified it quite a bit just in case the disease mutated over time.

Fuu: Wow, you are a smart little guy. No Wonder that blonde heroine likes you so much... .3.

Snoopy: ^w^ Now, just lie down on the bed and get comfortable while I prepare the injection.

Fuu: *nods and does as he is told* ...

Snoopy: *goes over to a table and fills a syringe with the proper amount of medicine, then proceeds to get all of the remaining air bubbles out of it* perfect *walks over to Fuu* this will only sting for a second...

???: Sorry, but I can't let you do that~

*Everybody looks all around them, searching from where the voice was coming from.*

Snoopy: Who's there?!

Claire: That voice... No! Why is HE here?

Kiki: *hides under the table* O^O;

Fuu: *sits up and looks around* Give me a break already...!

*A dark portal opens up and out of it comes none other than Pyro Darkesis.*

Pyro: Hello all~ ^o^

Claire: Pyro! OoO;

Snoopy: What are you doing here? >_<

Pyro: Why am I here? To retrieve the first edition to my new army that I'm having to make since your cat captain turned down my generous offer.

Fuu: New army...? Oh, fuck that! We've had enough of you, alright!? If you're itching so much for a fight, then stop the imitation of "The Joker" and move on already! >o<#

Claire: *whispers to Snoopy* How long will it take for that medicine to destroy the disease in Fuu's body?

Snoopy: *whispers to Claire* About 1 minute after injection; it's really fast acting.

Claire: *whispers to Snoopy* Get it in him; I'll keep Pyro busy.

*The moment Snoopy begins injecting the medicine into Fuu, Claire charges Pyro only to get sent flying through the wall. Outraged, Fuu gets up out of the bed before Snoopy got all of the medicine inside of him and leaps at Pyro.*

Fuu: I've had just about enough of you! You hear me! *throws a tornado-infused punch in Pyro's direction*

Pyro: *dodges the punch* Pause~ ^o^

*Fuu is hit by a wave of Time E-nergy and is frozen in place, unable to move.*

Pyro: Now...come to me, my new warrior!

*Pyro's places his hand on Fuu's chest, causing a small portal to open up. Fuu's body feels like it’s being burned alive.*

Fuu: GRAAAAGH!!! AAAGH!! AAAARGHRAAAH!!!

Kiki: ....!!

*A beam of red light shoots out of the portal on Fuu and onto the floor, taking the shape of a man. The portal on Fuu's chest closes and his body goes back to feeling normal and is able to move again. The red man-shaped light shines brightly before fading away to show what it had formed. It an exact replica of Fuu, except that his hair was red and his eyes were green.*

Red-haired Fuu: ...Hey...

Pyro: Ah-ha-ha-haaa! Success! ^w^ This is what was living inside you for so long; my special bio virus created him. This was a back-up plan I created in the event that my first plan to get you all to join me fell through. With my stronghold seized and my original forces defeated and scattered about, I thought that now would be the perfect time to see if my investment would pay off...and it did! So, say hello to the first member of my new army: BW001...or Bio-Fuu for short.

Fuu: *staring at the replica of himself with eyes shot wide open, utterly terrified.* T-this is impossible...this ain't happening...ehehe...Yeah, just like one of my nightmares, starts incredibly good, then ends in terror. Y-you guys can Wake me up now...guys...please...?

Snoopy: I...hate to say it, but I see him too.

Pyro: He's got all of your powers, all of your strengths, and most importantly: he works for me. Now, Bio-Fuu, get rid of them all! *points to Fuu, Snoopy and Kiki*

Bio-Fuu: ... *wind surrounds his right fist*

Pyro: Ta-ta~ ^w^

Bio-Fuu: ... *suddenly turns around and punches Pyro hard in the face with a tornado-infused punch*

Pyro: YEOW!! >o-

Bio-Fuu: Don't count on it.

Pyro: YOU FOOL!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKiNG FOR ME!!

Bio-Fuu: You may be a boss, Pyro, but you're not my boss!

*Bio-Fuu rushes over to Pyro and proceeds to beat him up.*

Fuu: *stands there, with his jaw hanging, and if it could, it would've reached the floor* W-what in the...?

Kiki: I'm confused...! D:

Pyro: *gets some distance between him and Bio-Fuu* YOU TRAiTOR! I'LL GET YOU FOR THiS!! *opens up a dark portal and escapes into it*

Bio-Fuu: Hmph... *turns around and looks at Fuu*

Fuu: ....Uh...thanks? ._.;

Bio-Fuu: *dashes towards Fuu then jump kicks him in the chest, sending him flying into the wall* THAT is for ripping off my look! *transforms into his Wing Form and flies through out of an open window*

Snoopy: O_O; ...

Fuu: *coughs a bit, sitting back up* what the hell...seriously...? *rubbing the back of his head*

Snoopy: *rubs his head* I wonder if that small amount of medicine I managed to get in your system could've been responsible for Pyro not being able to control Bio-Fuu...

Claire: *walks into the room* oh, my head *looks around at Fuu, Kiki and Snoopy* what did I miss?

Fuu: ...The usual: Us almost getting killed...

Claire: ...Okay...so is Fuu cured?

Snoopy: Yes, he's cured.

Claire: Yay! You guys want to get something to eat now?

Fuu: ...Yeah, sure. Nothing makes one hungrier than getting their wit scared the shit out of them.

Kiki: <w< ...

*As Claire, Fuu, Kiki and Snoopy decide where to go eat, Bio-Fuu is flying high in the sky with only one goal in mind. But in order to do this, he would need some help in the future. While flying, he spots a potential ally: a boy with long, green hair - Eiji*

Bio-Fuu: This one looks capable; let's see what he's all about. ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment