Monday, June 10, 2013

Mishap

Hayumi: *humming to herself while looking through a microscope*

iDEAL: Um...Hayumi...?

Hayumi: *looks up* Oh, iDEAL, you're back. Is something wrong?

iDEAL: You know that stuff in the bottle you gave me to take to Lorenzo?

Hayumi: You mean the pure Were-Nekofi DNA extract that Cazador, big brother and I found in Ashuro's blood while trying to learn what it was that makes him transform into his Backfire Drive?

iDEAL: Yeah...

Hayumi: So...what about it?

iDEAL: Well, you see...when I arrived at MASTER HQ...I sorta...spilled it.

Hayumi: OoO Oh-no, it didn't get on you, did it?

iDEAL: No, it didn't get on me...

Hayumi: Oh thank goodness.

iDEAL: Miss Angel however wasn't so lucky...

Angel: *walks in the room* please tell me you know how to fix this... T_T

Hayumi: Omigawd!

No comments:

Post a Comment