Friday, November 25, 2011

Future Him


In about 5 years, the Dimension Space Traveler will grow from 4" to 5"10

Ashuro::wow:Whoa! That's me?!

Rocko: With a happy-go-lucky look like that? Yep, that's you alright.:nod:

Snoopy: OwO Maybe that means that I'll grow taller by then too.:eager:

Annaliese::O_o:But...you don't look any older...

Claire: That's just one of the benefits of being an Aquitican.:D

Annaliese: Does that mean that I'll be the same way now that I'm an Aquitican too?:?

Claire: That's right! You'll still be incredibly adorable as time goes by. ^3^

Annaliese: You mean...I'll look the same for the rest of my life?:worry:

Claire: No, you'll be more like what Ring is; you'll never look older than 25 or 30.

Annaliese: Really?:meow:

Claire: Uh-huh!:D

Annaliese: ^//^:giggle:*giggles*

Emerald & iDEAL: ...*sighs*:depressed:*feeling envious knowing that they're not even 3" ft. tall*

Rocko: What're you two so depressed about? Try having a base height that's barely even 1 ft. without having to do a form change. -_-;

Yani: Try 6 inches and then we'll talk. -_-;

3 comments: